And I'm feeling good
Like a villian would
If he was doing bad.
Like a villian would
If he was doing bad.
Everyone around me is a better rapper than I am.
I'm unmotivated.
Can't record without a computer.
I'm back in the mood to write. It's a slow process. Usually when people are trying to break into the industry they write furiously and make all of these songs. Me? Well, my approach is admittedly different. I'm taking my time with EVERYTHING. A couple of people think I'll never do it. A few think I don't have the talent. More think I'm going too slow. Me? None of that. I'm discovering me. JF Kennedy. When I hear a song, I listen to how they composed it and wonder if I can do it. Then I set out in trying to make lyrics that reflect that song, but with my own emotions in it. Make a song to make me feel good, so when others hear it they feel good. Make them feel the emotion. I love the live feeling of songs, so I want to find out how to create music that will sound amazing live. It's a hard process. Not that any of you care to the extent that really matters.
In random news, I saw a picture of my ex on facebook. I just thought it was really cute. Maybe it is ... or maybe I like submissive girls.
Then I saw another picture of a friend of mine. It's really cute.
Maybe every week I'll find a cute girl to display. Or not, I'm definitely too lazy for that."well hello good morning, welcome to my world
i be chillin' with my boys and fighting with my girl"
-Azizi
Dude is chill. Go to his myspace, www.myspace.com/rocketsreturned and listen to "Leaving In Peace". You know that paragraph I wrote earlier, above? Stuff like this, is what inspires that.
In other news, I get to be an usher at the wedding of two of my friends. I'm just really excited about wearing a tux. I haven't been in a wedding before either ... WAIT. Yes I have. I was one of the groomsmen actually. :|. I don't even know what I'm going to do at my wedding. I don't want a big huge affair you know? I bet my wife will, but I don't know, I think I'd like something small. Something where I don't need a best man or anything. Titles are overrated. Just my wife and I up there, doing what we do.
Weddings scare me though. Only because it's forever. Anything that is forever has me worried. Like getting a tattoo. I want one, but it's forever. Which is weird to me, because I like change. What if I woke up and decided that I didn't want one anymore? But I wanted it the day after that? It'd suck for me.
Anyway, I'm waiting for my house to finish its inspection. Then I can go in and play FIFA until the Lakers game starts.
I want to see more of this:
OH. Make sure to stop by www.whoresneverlearn.com to see my first music review on there. :D
3 comments:
Woo hoo for new review.
-goes to check it out-
Yeah, You and You Know What were also excellent. You Know What has a Maroon 5-ish vibe to it, that may be why I like it so much.
The pictures were cut but you're definitely too lazy to do anything that requires you to do it more than once. Did that make sense? Lmao. Prolly not. You are wayyyy to fickle though, I understand the forever part being scary but the wanting it, then not wanting it, then wanting it again is just flip-floppy beyond reason or comprehension. That's no bueno.
Cute girls.
Cute pictures.
Posting pictures of a cute girl every post? Hm, I nominate Staceyface!
I'm sure you'll look pretty snazzy in a tuxedo.
Be sure to take lots of pictures for flickr okay?
Aw, so you want to run off to las-vegas with diamond girl & elope?
I like weddings.
They are cute.
I have to go to one in July
I'm always on Whoresneverlearn.
Roc is one cool dude.
:]
He goes on my blog from time to time.
lol hey i like your emo blogs better than your whorish ones with photos... thats when i get to see your soul....
ps. i hate that photo of me. lmao but na mahal kita ko mahal.
Post a Comment