Everytime I Show Up.

I am NOT a ladies man.

I don't understand why people think I have this phone full of numbers and this long list of chicks that I ran through. It isn't there. Never was.

Truth be told, I bypassed the stage where I wanted to have a horde of women and balance them all. I think now I just want someone who could hold me down. Give me the space I desire, yet be there for me when I want. Too much to ask? Idk, maybe. Nowadays women just don't know what the fuck they want. Yeah, I say it because it's true.

I don't even plan on expanding on this post. I really don't feel like it. I mainly just wanted to express my disgust at my current situation. Am I going to say there's not a glimmer of hope? Nahhh. Startling revelations have led to possibilites I never, never thought would ever arise.

Even that has left me nothing less than puzzled. Forget that ... I've changed my mind. Do I really want to do that, put myself there, expose myself? Nah. So I'm way more comfortable just pulling back and doing me.

I really feel like submerging myself into my notebook and just putting down some rhymes. Something ... Blu-ish. I love "GloryUs". That song to me was an instant 5*'er on my iPod.

Whenever the compuer situation gets rectified, you all will be amazed at the amount of music I'm going to put out. For a month you'll think I'm Lil' Wayne. I'm working hard over here.

You know what'd be nice though after the work? A lady to share the rest of my day with.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HERE COMES BIG MOMMAAAAAA.

asexual girlbot said...

dont we all want that, a significant other who appears when you want them but backs the fuck down when they need too. i feel you on putting down "blu ish" rhymes, lord knows ive had those days. anywho keep ya head up, there might be a girl out there for you, might not be. just do you and everything will fall into to place.

Lizzy said...

-repeats myself

Oh, but you are a ladies man.
I already told you why last night
:]

It's not a bad thing, gosh.


Hurry up & get your computer situation under control already.

Have a fun day at work.
I hope some little boy dumps his juice on your head.


:D

Lizzy said...

OH OH OH!


I hate you.
:]


LOTS & LOTS!


AND LAKERS GAME TONIGHT!
<3