wop it.

Okay, I'm in the middle of watching the Lakers game, well not the middle ... it's the fourth quarter. My heart is kind of bunched up. I'm nervous man! 4:32 left, 81-79 at the moment after Derek Fisher has hit his freethrows. Whew! AND GASOL WITH THE BLOCK ON GINOBLI!!

Anyway, I won't speak on the game anymore until it is over.

So yeah ... I totally called off work to watch this game. SO? I have to go in tomorrow at 10 o'clock anyway, and I doubt I'd have wanted to get home this late and then wake up early tomorrow. I'm off Friday ... but I plan on going in and giving my two-weeks. Wait. I can't even do that, my supervisor doesn't work Fridays. I'll just tell her manager. Then I can buy my camera too. Well, I'm still undecided if I'm going to buy the camera. I found someone willing to sell me their LX for $225.

EY YO.

Lakers won though. Came back from  20. Maaaaaaan, it was so worth not going to work for.

Anyway, so there's this girl ...

but I'm not going to talk about it. You know why? Because uhh ... I wasn't allowing myself to get into her so I was treating her like any other girl and tonight she hints that she's feeling me on a serious note. Uhh ... oops? Lol. I don't really mind to be honest. I'm still just going to take any girl that comes to me, do whatever happens ...

I honestly haven't been ready to ask a girl out since you-know-who. Well, you don't know who, but it's just cool to say you-know-who. I am going to the mall Friday to chat it up with that one girl from a couple of weeks ago. Hard to keep up? Yeah, I KNOW. Now imagine if you were me.

I have to go to her store though and get these Shrink-to-Fit Levi's. You're not on them homie! Lol, nah, but that's the only store I've seen them at so I guess I have to go there ... and maybe something might go down, who knows. I really just want those jeans lol.

And I really need to take my ass to bed. Reno 911 is a trip though. I never really watch this show much, but I was watching the Colbert Report and this happened to follow ...

THE END.

3 comments:

stacey. said...

You change girls like underpants.


Good grief, muffintop.

Lizzy said...

I used to watch 911 daily, the show is crazyyy. Have you seen the movie? Now that's a trip.


You & your females..
-shakes head

Her. said...

Hey, I'm mad I've kept up with your girls since we've e-met.

e-met. =|
how n00b like.

But, yeah...
Ol' girl from the one store that you could never talk to because all her co-workers were always around her?
Juelz, ftw?

So you have to buy the jeans big, and then shrink them? I don't get it.

:[

whoa...

short comment!

That's not what's up.

Hmm..
how can I lengthen this?

I don't watch basketball.
Oops?

Football, ftW?
Definitely.

A B C D, Nigga!

Mom called me last night. haha! I win, you lose! She doesn't hate me.

Ohh, Scooter - FTL!
:]