i sell the ice cream too.

-staring at the stars.

Which reminds me of Gym Class Heroes, "Shoot Down The Stars."  Everytime I listen to that song I get goosebumps. The content of it is just ... amazing. Like, for an aspiring artist. That, and "Closer" by Drake. Those two songs are like, inspiration galore.

So tell me ... is the blog dope? Somewhat? I hope so ... tan-ugh did it so if it sucks yahoo her and tell her. No, but I like it. Everyone is getting these fancy blogs and whatnot, and I still just like the minimalism of mine. Not too much on it, just the bare essentials of what I need or am feeling. I don't put links on mine or anything, simply because I just don't want to lol.  I really haven't read anyone's blogs lately, only when they make a status about it or whatnot. A lot of my bookmarks are gone, so I only have like 3 blogs bookmarked. I do like to read random blogs from time to time though, just to see what other people are thinking/feeling, etc. Moreso to hear the music on their pages.

And speaking of music, ChiZe Capone has a new song out ... I'm feeling it. I told Lizzy it sounds like Barry White rapping. Just some smooth jawn. I'm sure most of you would have heard it by now, if not hit me up and I'll pass it along.

As for me?
I'm still writing, doing my thing ... biding my time.
Sample? Okay.

Never sold dope, no coke, no hope
Forced against my will, with my back on the rope
My moment of clarity, hoping that God'll carry me
Listen to my songs, y'all still not hearing me
Fly is where I gotta be, 1 is where I oughtta be
The next, Mr. West, slash Carrera's (Lupe) what they're calling me.

Ehh.
I'll get better, I promise. That's why I write so much, so I can weed out the bad rhymes from the good ones.

Oooh, and the Lakers play tomorrow (today?) at 8:30. And yuh, Sears has me scheduled 5-9pm. So guess who's going to call in sick to work? That's right ...

Lol, it's not a game over here. Lakers are like, my life. So yeah ... I need an excuse, and I'll need it before 2 o'clock p.m. Help me out over here people!

Anyway, let me go watch a movie. I just got the Godfather trilogy, so I'm thinking of watching that. Or Juno. Whichever one I feel more inclined to when I lay down.

*edit
this chick is so crazy. WTF!


THE END.


No comments: