hard to convince.

Currently watching Run's House. Which of course means I'm watching my wife-to-be, Angela Simmons.

*edit
I'm watching Juvies. This kid's mom told them to keep him in there for 30 days ... which is mad scandalous. But I guess if he deserves it, he deserves it. That's crazy though to me, for a mom to not even want her son home, but I guess at times my own mom felt that way too. Idk. Well, I guess I do, even though I never did anything like these kids. Never dip crack or stole shit ... it was always some random bull but I guess that's the past?

Yeah.

So anyway, i'm sure everyone knows how Sears has those dvd's playing on the tv's there and whatnot. And how they keep the dvd playing for like, 3 months at a time. So there's this spanish band on there that plays this song, and after awhile, I find myself singing the song ALL of the time. It happened with that Hannah Montana joint too. Anyway, I ask this Mexican chick that works there the name of the band and she got all crazy and happy and stuff. Gushing over the lead singer and whatnot. So I go home, download the song, then decide to try to find the performance on youtube that they play at work. Well, I found it but youtube won't let me embed it ... so I had to get the actual video. I'm kind of mad that I like the group's sound and all. Went through like 6 of their videos. They have a song with Don Omar! lol. AND WHO IS THE CHICK IN THIS VIDEO? $100 to anyone that finds me her crushspot page. lmao, I kid ...



Ill right? I know.

ANYway, i'm planning on going on a search for those Ferris Bueller dunks. And maybe my shrink-to-fits. I'm still kind of iffy on buying them. We'll see when I get there. I also have to go get my goatee all lined up ... and then I'm meeting someone. Uhh ... okay. lol I was planning on buying a XBOX 360, but now idk ... I really really want that Rebel Xti. Like ... REALLY REALLY want it.  I took some pictures with a Xsi, and omg ... but that is too expensive for me to even THINK about lol. It feels powerful though, like, idk.

Anyway, I saw something in a girl tonight and idk. I know you all say I'm extra picky and difficult and w/e ... okay, I'll accept that. And I just wanted to make a list of things I don't like in girls. lol. I would make a list of things I love, but damn ... find me a picture of Jessica Alba and there's my list right there.

  • bad grammar. it's a sign of an unintelligent person, and if there is one thing that turns me off the most, it's an unintelligent girl.
  • unkept hair. idk, i just can't talk to a girl whose hair isn't nice. not saying it has to be all snazzy and whatnot, but combed? ok.
  • smells. enough said. who likes a smelly person.
  • bad teeth. that's like the second worse thing for me. i'm such a mouth person. when people talk to me, i tend to stare at their mouths, idk why.
  • dark skinned.
LMAO. I lied on the last one. Actually ... I saw the most beautiful dark skinned girl today. She must've been like Gabrielle Union x5.

I actually look for mother tendencies when I talk to girls. Not in the sense of rushing anything, but just ... I can't see myself getting involved with someone who isn't the type of person I would like to have around my kids. What if we got serious? Yehknow.

Eh.

I have to figure out what malls I'm going to tomorrow. I want some toys too ...

THE END.

6 comments:

stacey. said...

LMFAO @ darkskinned.

You are so racist !

the dumb flyest. said...

You only laugh because you're lightskinned ...

Lizzy said...

Hey Eric,
You're a loserface.

A DARKSKINNED LOSERFACE!

;]

the dumb flyest. said...

You said I was brown!

-cries.

stacey. said...

I laughed because it was racist as all get-out.

And I'm a sucker for a good racist innuendo.
<3

Lizzy said...

Eric, have you seen the lastest photo of yourself?

Dark child.
LMAO.
That's what I shall call you from now on.


Dark childdddddd!