chasing fat stacks.

It's been awhile.

But I'm back and better than ever. Everyone has these awesome blogs and well shit, I want to be awesome too. I hate being left out. Plus, life got a LITTLE more interesting (well not really) so I have more to talk about.

No really. But anyhoo, I've been uhm ... up ALL night, no sleep. I'm getting ready for Sunday, I'm expecting to take a long ass nap. I DONT HAVE TO WORK SUNDAY! Aren't you all happy for me? Ehh.

My people are out this weekend, so the normal thought is, "Eric, you should bring some big booty ho's over!" But nahh, I'm good. I figure I'll just chill this weekend. After work today I'll come home, listen for some more instrumentals and watch some basketball. Clean up. I'm such a good son.

No, really ... why I'm not inviting any girls over ... is because THERE ARE NONE. My ex is still @ school and I'm not at the point where I can invite any other chicks to my crib. I swear, I'm on some uppity shit now. I don't even WANT to talk to any chicks here. That makes me mad though, but fuck it. Let me quote some Drake though lmao.

cuz i need something, to balance out the fact
it's hard to find a woman when you're talented and black

-daps Drake.

I have to redo this blog, shit. Everyone has nice blogs and all, and mine is just like ... w/e. No-one ever offers to do my shit, just look at it in it's pitifulness and moves on ...

Well forget that, I hate being second-rate. So I'm going to spend my precious time making this look all jazzy and ish.

In the meantime, let me put up some pictures, yep yep. I bought a tripod (*wink wink to all of the freaks) so I'm going to be taking more pictures. My goal is to get a picture on the roof. I'm just scared I'm going to cave in and fall in the bathtub. :( Nah, but uhm ... I'm going to be taking pictures everywhere, doing everything. I have to get my hair done first. That's Tuesday. Don't think I'm going to be taking some decrepit flicks, be for real blogger

Nahhh, but I may get braids. That'd be some terrible shit, because I'm tenderheaded to the max. I can't lie, I tear up! SO?!

Anyway, I WILL be blogging when I get home. No promises, but I will prolly. I just wanted to update this.

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

LMAO @ eric bringing the big booty ho's .. I can't possibly imagine that. Gross!


I need to re-do my blog big time but I don't feel like it. Guess what? I made a wordpress, sue me! LMAO!


I saw your photos already. I'm always ontop of that ;] rofl@ that one weird kid that favorited your photo though. THat's why you need to be more careful where you expose yourself .. there's all kind of creeps out there!

Hm.. no braids.
That shit hurts :/



I like your playlist.
Eh, random.


Oh, it is NOT hard to find a woman when you're talented & black. Lol, wtf eric? That should be extremely easy. You are just beyond difficult and complicated that's all :]

-pat your head


Go ahead and take a nap.
-smacks you with a pillow

stacey. said...

About time you updated, good son !

=]

Buy me a tri-pod tooo prettyyyy please? I expect to see more timely updates on your flickr now that you have a piece of awesomeness. Mkay? Great. And no more Chinese food either. Yucky icky. -wrinkles nose-

I need to re-do my blog too but you know I'm lazy and I can't really be bothered. Perhaps when I'm at work not really doing anything, eh? Perhaps.

Roflmao @big booty hoes though. Really, Eric? Really?!

Her. said...

Scooter.

-dusts your shoulder off.

Sup pimp? Long time no holler.

:|


lmao. hm - I had some big booty ho's over, last night. It was pretty fun.

=0

So, tripod, eh?! Tripods <3 I need a new one for my canon. My canon = <3 I never take pictures with it, anymore. I need a dark room put into my house. Get over here, and build me one!

Where has mom been?
:[

Dude, you're BLACK!?
=0

;]

Get to taking those pictures! And, stop being a pussy. MAN UP NIGGA, MAN UP. Get dat hurr braided.

<3