check it!

My blog song > yours.

I sing this song at work all the time. This and this Hannah Montana song that plays on those continuous dvd's in the electronics section. It comes on about ... 50 times while I'm at work, no lie. I feel so weird for singing Hannah Montana, but damn ... that shit has grown on me.

Anyway, I'm enjoying the rare day off, just browsing the internet. Actually, I'm looking for a Mother's Day gift. I want to get something she'll actually use, yehknow? I'm torn between an iPod with all of her favorite joints on there ... or maybe a digital camera. It'd be easier for me to get the iPod but if she doesn't want it, I'd be pissed lol. So I'm still just wondering ... I have to get something though!

Oh, and to show you how quickly my feelings change on girls lol, that girl I was feeling in the post a couple days ago, I am no longer feeling. Okay, I won't say "am no longer feeling" her like there's not potential ... but it's about ehhhh right now. I guess some people (Stacey) would say that I'm difficult and such but idk, it's just me. Not that it takes a lot to please me though. Just consistency. Just be you ... and want me ... but don't overdo it.

But enough of girls.

ON TO KOBE.

So yeah, KB24 won MVP.
Then he went about in defeating the Jazz in game 2.
Lakers 120 - Jazz 110
lol. i always jack the pictures from this music site, 2dopeboyz.com. It's a good site though, check it out. They always post nice music.

So in other news ...

-drumroll

I GOT A NEW JIZZOB!
I'm going to be working at a daycamp again this summer. Starts June 9th ... and the best part of all of this is that I no longer have to work at Sears. I'm going to put in my two weeks though, so I can stay on good terms or whatever, but geez. It feels so good to be able to say that I am no longer a Sears slave.

And actually ... when I think about it, I may work 2 weekends a month at Sears. I don't know. It really depends on whether I really want to do that stressful job. There are like, SO many things I don't like about that job, and SO little things that I do. But idk, we'll see what's up. All I know is that I won't be there during the week, which is amazing. I'm kind of wondering how I'm going to bring it up though ... like, how do I say that I'm leaving? LOL. Ohlawd.

me: so uhm ... i want to put in my two weeks ...
them: what?! why?
me: i have another job with better pay ...
them; we'll give you $15 an hour.
me: i'm staying.

LMAO. I wish. I know they wouldn't do anything like that though, they're hella cheap. Ugh @ me using "hella". But they really are though. One of my main gripes with them is that they don't schedule enough hours for the work that needs done, so on many days I'm working by myself, a job that requires 2-3 people. But ehhhh.

I pre-ordered my copy of The In Crowd yesterday. I absolutely dig Kidz In The Hall, been with them, honestly, since day 1. I remember telling my friend Stephen last year @ Mizzou that they were going to blow up, and he was kind of skeptical. Now look, they have a video that debuted at #6 on TRL. I also gave you all their mixtape on here a few months ago. So definitely support KITH. Which reminds me, I also need to go buy the Roots album, pronto.

After that, I'm not buying much. My shoes ... my mom a gift for Mother's Day ... my phone bill ... and then I'm through lol. Gotta start saving up for my studio time. It's somewhere around 50/hr. I'm JUST now starting to finally get things together, tracklist-wise. Working on songs still, trying to find some new beats, old beats, etc. Being from St. Louis, I think that when I come out with this, it's going to get a mixed reaction. Some people like me for my "smoothness" ... uhh ... lmao ... and that's all good, but I want to be like, A LYRICIST. In St. Louis, I don't know many lyricists that are prominent. Plus, when I come out with this mixtape with a couple of classic beats, I don't know how people are going to take to it. I won't have ANY quote, unquote "typical rap" beats on this probably. Or at least I don't want to.

Anywayyyyy ... I think I've written too much lol. Gotta go fill out this paperwork for this job and whatnot. :D

oh, and read this. very informative.

THE END.

4 comments:

Call me beat box. said...

Glad you're doing the two weeks notice and actually got a job you like! Stop trying to be like me working with kids and ish.
<3

Her. said...

YAY @ you blogging, and all on your own time!

Good job Scooter, good job.

Moving on -
who doesn't love iPods?! I talked to moms earlier. She'll like it. No, I didn't give it away or anything... I just brought up iPods and started having a convo about them with her.. but she had to go because her break was over.

Tell her to make sure she calls me back.

:)

Lmao.

OH... Glad to see you got a day off. Days off are great. But, get off the internet! GET OUT AND DO SOMETHING FUN! Who sits in the house on the internet on their day off, gift shopping or not? Loser.

Smh @ your feelings already changing. You're a piece of work. I swear, you go through woman. -rolls eyes. What are we going to do with you? Find one. Stick to her.

You may want things your way, but - sometimes you've got to take what you can, and go with it. Beauty prospers most in those situations.

I don't know shit about basketball. =/

Kobe got MVP. Everyone is happy. Woo-hoo. Blahblahblah.

It ain't football, though. Psh!

My best friend Arteri works at Sears! Y'all are like - twins! She's quitting, too! Lmao. Go figure? HEY! I'm trying to work at a daycamp this summer, too! Why are you trying to be like me you little cheerio wanna-be. ^_^

Gotta add the heart to your face, and you've got it.

Or the butterfly. Yeah, we discussed this.

I love how you envision how conversations are going to go. It honestly cracks me up.

The In Crowd? Never heard of.

The Roots album <3 Hotness.

Ciao!

the dumb flyest. said...

excuuuuuuse me taya, but i've been working at summer camps since 04. i win. lol.

and cheerio. LMAO.
everytime you talk about my mom i laugh and shake my head.

and you need to go listen to Kidz In The Hall! they're amazing!

stacey. said...

ABOUT TIME YOU GOT A NEW JOB.

I've only been telling you to go get one since like, September? Sheesh. Witcha difficult ass<3 You know you're difficult. And rather fickle. Find one girl and stick with her, it's not that difficult you know, difficult boy.

I have no idea what to get my momma and it's already Saturday. Doesn't matter, I'm not gong to NJ until NEXT weekend so help me think of something!

But lmao @ "her" ... everyone knowwws your day off's are bum days where you sit around in bed. All day. On the computer. Eating and drinking juice. That's like a known fact. :]

The Roots album rocks. I'm trying to see them at the Roots Picnic in Philly next month. But no really, go buy the album. Don't steal it. I'm going to see Kanye West today!

-runs around in octagons-