hey hey you're a monkey.

That “Diamond Girl” joint is my song … no lie. So yeah, I’m taking it.

ERIC IS OFFICIALLY LOOKING FOR HIS DIAMOND GIRL.

So yeah, you see any light skinned girls with wavy/curly hair walking around in heels/SB’s … direct them my way.

LOL, I know I just discriminated against a lot of girls, but ehhh. I DO WHAT I PLEASE.

Okay, enough of all of that …

School today was okay. I’m passing my Psych class, barely, but still passing. I think work has definitely taken a toll on my schoolwork. Something has to give in that situation, but school is almost over so it’s like whatever. Now I have to make a decision as to whether I’m going to keep working there this summer … go to school … find a job somewhere else …

So many decisions. And I need a honey dip. “AYE”. lol. No really, I need some tenderness and affection. –searches blackplanet.

lmao! I remember when that site used to be THEE shit. Everyone had a page, don’t lie. Now I spend too much time on another social networking site, no luck in finding a girl on there lol. So I turn to real life girls, they’re a lot more awesomer … except they’re not. So I’m crushing on this girl that works in the mall where I’m at, and she is like … the prototype. Just … amazing. I hope she’s smart, because that would complete the package. No, this girl is amazingly beautiful though. I walk out of my way a lot just to see her, on some weird shit. She works at a jewelry store … so she really could be my diamond girl as liz-zee pointed out.

I have this idea … of like, making a cd of just that song and giving it to her. ehhh. Wouldn’t that be weird ladies? What do you think?

liz-zeeeee: lmaooooooo
liz-zeeeee: that'd be so cute
liz-zeeeee: do it!
liz-zeeeee: OMG DO IT
JF!: really?

REALLY?

lmao, I can see me doing it, and her having a boyfriend or something. Of course … that’d be the natural story of my life.

… then again, I do need someone to share my cupcake keychains with. =(

IDK. I may do it … if I do, I’ll be sure to tell all of you how terrible it went down lol.

I guess now I just have to coast through the week …

I leave this weekend to go back to Mizzou for a stepshow and an afterparty and several other things. Staying at a frat house? Yeah .. uhm … pray for me. lol. I’ll prolly be bored sometime throughout so you effers better be on y! to cure my boredom.

I still have to get my outfits figured out for it and such. I’m thinking of a simple white v-neck at the afterparty. Nothing too fancy. IDK. Green Le Tigre polo for the stepshow. I wonder … nah, I won’t wear shorts.

Jeans it is … but man, I wish I had my Supra’s. [sigh]

And I have to make some plans about getting a new computer. I’ll probably get one next week whenever we go out to this store. I can’t use my mom’s laptop. Can’t dl all the stuff I want. AND NO, I don’t mean porn lol … although … lmao.

Anyway, gnite. This got kind of long.

liz-zeeeee.: GOODNIGHT!
liz-zeeeee.: -suffocates you with my wet pillow
JF!: ew.
JF!: wet dreams?

THE END.

7 comments:

Lizzy said...

don't be a pussy.
just do it.. you never know, she might actually NOT have a bf :]

thank me later.

the dumb flyest. said...

ughhhhhh.

lmao @ you saying pussy. say it again.

Lizzy said...

DON'T BE A PUSSY!!!!!


btw, 'birthday girl' = <3
i just might steal it for my page later.

Her. said...

I'm too mad you said honey dip, though.

-100 for you.

LMFAO @ searching BP.
-dies.

Dude, that CD thing is a good idea. Like, forrizeal.

Write your number on the inside.
lmao.
<3

+ 1 for that idea.

Still -99 to make up for!
Slacker.

Her. said...

btw; i DIG this new blog.

-jealous.

Lizzy said...

noo!
write your # on this freaking CD!

deahndray said...

honey dip though? frillz?