I GOT THE HOOKUP, HOLLA IF YOU HEAR ME.
word?
i really feel like writing a new song and all ... but am so unmotivated since i don't have my laptop here beside me. my life is empty ... with nothing to fill the gap but my mom's laptop that i have taken over from her. pretty soon she'll ask for it back lol.
anyway ... i shall survive, like that woman on the Titanic that lost her bf-guy or w/e. in the meantime, let me construct the best playlist out of all of my fellow bloggers. that means i probably can't put any Chris Brown on there. damn. y'all know i was going to add that "you" song. you, you you, ya-you you!
lmao.
anyway, blog surfing and whatnot, and i discovered this blog ... it's ... good. i'll just say it's an inmate in a correctional facility and the blog is very inviting, it pulls you in as you read ...
http://kitesfromdapen.blogspot.com
moving on.
i leave tomorrow right after work. like, RIGHT after work, meaning im going to have to change in the car. i still don't have what im wearing down ... ugh. i'll get it together. tomorrow i was planning on giving that cd to that young lady that i've been crushing on for so so long lol. i don't think i'll have time though. and you all need to NOT hate on the honey dip! that song was ill. i even made a remix. ugh.
i think im going to try to fix my Mac myself, which means everything would be GONE from it. erased, kapeche, gone like that N*Sync song. so yeah ... i guess i'll start building my musical library back from scratch you know. all the way from song 1 ... [cries].
My mom was saying how she wants her laptop back and blah blah blah ... so yeah, i'll be m.i.a. maybe until i can get my computer situation situated. this really does suck though.
-downloads another episode of "seinfeld" for my iPod
my iPod is banging though. i have so many tv shows and a dave chappelle stand-up movie and the music videos and songs ... yessir. that's the only thing that keeps me going, kool-aid and my iPod.
i think i'm going to go write a few verse and whatnot, maybe download some instrumentals before i give my mom back her laptop. just work at this music ...
and after watching Run's House on my iPod (yes, i bought episodes from iTunes. :(( ), i have concluded that WHEN i get famous, i'm making it my duty to date either Vanessa or Angela. really, Angela has looked a lil better in my eyes. Vanessa is still a woman that ... MMM MMM MMMMMM! but Angela isn't that bad really. and if any of you show her this blog post when she and i are dating, i'm killing you!
earlier i did a little concert in my bathroom mirror. lmao! i must say, it was quite good though. i had about ... a 15 minute set. ran through some crowd favorites like "when i hustle", "love in this club" and "grindin" ... before getting into some new jams like "hatin it" and "faithful". OMG, i love this though! like seriously, the thought of performing and crafting songs and ... it's such a rush! lmao. i'm all geeked up now. but really, i feel like this is the life, this is what i want. let me go practice and get better.
I am the American dream,
The rape of Africa
The undying machine,
The overpriced medicine,
The murderous regime,
The tough guy's front,
And the one behind the scenes
(lemme put you on game)
I am the blood of this city,
It's gas, water, and electricity,
I'm it's gym, and it's math, and it's history,
The gunshots in the class
And you can't pass if you're missin, G.
I taught them better than that
I taught them aim for the head
And hope they never come back
-Lupe
THE END.
2 comments:
Dude, Titanic was that movie.
Chris brown could get it. Rhianna is such a lucky stupid bitch.
I so totally bookmarked that blog. You're right.
Awe, the CD<3 I won't lie, I used to play honey dip all of the time, like - the first week it came out =|
Don't go entirely ruining your laptop. That's what I hate the most about my computer crashing - having to get my hands on ALL of that music, all over again.
-shutters.
I couldn't even imagine having to go through that right now. It'd be so bad.
Give moms her laptop, and tell her I'm still coming over sometime this week.
You know me and moms are mad close<3
smh @ me picturing you in your bathroom, in front of the mirror.
=(
pwn.
Sooooo, I was like blog searching and what not, and I stopped at yours, read it and when I saw "posted by thee dumb flyest" I knew it was you.
So, I haven't talked to you in awhile dude. How have you been? This is Alysha by the way. I'm sure you would've figured it out when you clicked to view my blog, but still, just thought I should say that. Lol.
And please don't completely fuck up your laptop. Lol. That would suck ass if you did. But yeah, how come you didn't invite me to your concert? You know I'm your number one fan and stuff. But the next time I'm gonna be right there in that bathroom screamin "JFK! Omg, I love you!" with tears streamin down my face. Lol. So don't forget to invite me.
Hehe.
I'm gonna add you to my blog, K?
=)
Post a Comment