[cue music]
with a vengeance!
No, but anyway, I feel it's time for a summer wishlist type of blog, mixed with some blog blog, with a little music blog sprinkled on top. Ultimate blog, no?
First ... for $150 ... aka 'i won't get it unless i get that great new summer job' is the kidrobot crewneck. man. i don't even think st. louis people know about kidrobot, but this summer ... they will. guaranteeeeeed.
Second ... something that I was planning on getting around middle June, early July ... and now I'm totally anxious and can't wait ... is the new MacBook. Lizzy ... I'm sorry ... but your reign over my MacBook will only last for a little while. You see, you have the same Mac as mine, just with Leopard and some modifications ... however ... come June-ish (maybe), there's a design overhaul of the MacBook. And I will have it. =] -jumps for joy.
Now ... my current MacBook is currently resting in it's grave underneath my bed. UGH. Life is so hard without my favorite thing in the whole wide world. I probably liked my MacBook more than I liked some of you (don't take offense). It was like crack though ... a little white item that brightened my day and makes me feel down in the dumps when I don't have it. Anyway ... R.I.P. MacBook.-pours out some grape juice
Next item comes from kidrobot again ... now, I love Lupe's hanging ninja which is seen here:
... but I either can't find it, or am unsure about whether it's the real thing. well either way, i need to get my own hanging ... err ... cupcake!
such a fun product, i shall enjoy wearing the blue one. maybe if i have a chica i can give her the pink one. LMAO @ how i think the pink one looks mean though.Anyway, I think that's enough for now.
Ooh, but this too ...

That's it.
On to other thingsssss ...
On to other thingsssss ...
My own birthday is coming up. May 1st eh? Yeah, totally NOT today (wink wink). But 100 is a good amount of days, so toast to us, although we're not really friends like we were. But yeah, that big 2-0 is creeping around the corner. A few people have asked me what I would be doing on my birthday. If I know me, probably working. WAIT. May 1 is on a Thursday, meaning I don't work. Hey hey ... but I'm still not doing anything lol. I remember last year ... going out ...
and watching the Warriors beat the Mavs @ my birthday dinner at Applebees. That was a great present, I must admit lol.
So dude offered me a contract. Uhm. Nope. lol.
Weird ... because after seeing it, getting signed doesn't seem like such a priority anymore. Just putting out this damn mixtape ... so this summer I'll be buying MY OWN studio time and just going in and knocking out tracks. I can't record with my MacBook anymore, so I'll just be sitting back writing and such. I may download FL Studio on here, try to make some beats (ha!).
Anyway, I have more to talk about lol ... but I have to redo my blog. It'd be so much easier on my Mac ... [sigh] but I'll do it later.
THE END.

3 comments:
Cuppycake!
And that's all she wrote.
-goes back to read the rest.
1. i've been up on kidrobot since last summer, homeboy. pfffft. even made a graphic surrounding it. puh-leez. =]
2. [ claps @ your decision on the contract ]
3. sorry about your macbook (even though Macs are still evil).
4. g-shock is the ISH! i had a pink one that broke. =[ i want it back. maybe when i get on my money-making grind this summer.
5. is it bad that seeing "hey ma" at the end of your playlist made me giggle? LMAO, how old was Juelz back then? smh. like 12 (but not really).
6. remind me to put you onto this good online clothing store i think you'd like (unless you alreayd know about it)
everything is easier on the macbook.
smh@ the new babies coming out. im so hatin'
-snaps my fingers
the pink cupcake is cuteeeeee.
Post a Comment