[lupe] IT FEELS GOOD TO BE HOME!
It really does though. Felt like I was at work for ... centuries. Decades ... years ... months ... days ... 5 hours. Ehh.
My boss asked me if I could work some more hours, so I can be a "trainer". I would gladly do it, except for one little thing: I have school. And school, of course, always comes first.
I got the remix to Superstar today. I may be late ... I'm not sure. I'll probably post it in my playlist, as the first song. Lupe ... uhm. Murdered it? Yeah. And T.I. had an amazing verse. Kind of made me miss him, even though he isn't in jail ... YET. Yeah, dude is doing time, that's what I think. A shame too.
While on the way to work I was listening to Nas' Illmatic. I fully recognized why this guy is a legend, and was a legend at the age of 19.
T-MOBILE IS STOOOOPID.
So yeah. My phone got cut off. Most definitely at the wrong time. I was ... ugh ... content.
THE END.
1 comment:
Maybe if you paid your bill..
Guess you didn't text 'em back on some cakage.
Post a Comment