Hi, it's Lizzy.

Eric's sidekicky is on some non-dumb fly shit. I'm telling you man, t-mobile is ridiculous. I remember when I had my sidekick in Cleveland, ughh I was so annoyed at my signals fading in & out. Well hopefully t-mobile will get their shit together so his stupid phone doesn't go all crazy .. or maybe they're giving him a warning to go pay his phone bill. LMAO! Maybe that's it Eric! It's like "pay your bill and your signal strength will be stronger." Thank goodness I paid my phone bill yesterday :] Go me!

How about this morning this fool was sitting there arguing with me about Savage Garden - "I knew I loved you before I met you" song. Man, I used to love that song. [sings] Whatever, NSYNC did not sing it.. as far as I'm concern.. it's all about Savage Garden!




But yeah enough about Eric...
While browsing through sites earlier, I stumbled upon a bunch of really awesome mixtapes and great editorials of Vogue in Asia. So I downloaded 5 mixtapes that I can't wait to listen to later. And... [giggles] I found this asian girl for Eric.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

She looks like his type.

Lmao, not that I would even know what his type is .. but whatever, I'm sure he'll go gooley-gahh over this lovely thing. She's got that innocent wildflower closet freak look. [dies]



I'm kinda tired&cranky right now so I'm gonna go look for something to nibble on. I think my shift will be over in about 2 hours, that's not too bad. Have a lovely day yall. Toodles!

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

-reminds self not to write in your bloggy again