I have work tomorrow, so I'm not looking to be out late, y'know? I feel old saying that. Like, I have to be in bed at a certain time with the misses. Or ... in bed, but listening to dogs bark. 8-|.
I think I'm back to my days of not being able to sleep ... and just staying up all night doing random things. I'd play video games ... then watch tv ... then watch a movie ... then write music ... then rearrange my room. It was crazy. Screwed me up ... I'd be random tired in the middle of the day, and then have so much energy at night.
Lol, I really have to stop that trend, it's doing nothing for me. I find myself napping on the ride to work, and I don't want to do that anymore. I get so paranoid. Like someone is gonna take my hat or something lol.
I was thinking of trying polyphasic sleeping though. Like, instead of sleeping at night, just taking many naps during the day. It would work on school days but not on work days since I have that large gap of time where I have to be awake.
Anyway ... browsing through my music blogs, trying to find new stuff. I skip over a lot of stuff just because my disk space is getting limited. I could be the person that has EVERYTHING but I just have stuff that I'll actually listen to. Even then, I still have 6,608 songs in my iTunes. If I knew how to scratch and stuff I'd learn to be a dj. I mean, I have that ear for music, IMO.
Oh ... and Jay? Man, I know you've done concerts and ish ... and got a mixtape out ... but have you ever had your music playing in Sears?!
Nah son!
I had to charge my iPod yesterday at work so I put it in one of those iPod radio thingermabobbers. Then I proceeded to play my song lol. I changed it real quick though. :( Was bumping some Jay-Z.
Me: Hey, you know 'I Know' is about drugs right?
Coworker: Nooooo. Really? That's my shit too. =/
LMAO. Like, she was mad to hear that. I was explaining how in the video the guy is the girl's drug ... and she just WASN'T getting it.
I also stopped to watch Lupe on the tv. They had the tv on 106th & Park, and right as I walked by I heard "Lupe Fiasco performing the #4 song ..." He was wearing this crazy sick jacket. I swear dude is flyer than a mother-effin' pelican. lol. It was nice overall ... glad to see dude out there, although he's out there more than we "hip-hop heads" like to think.
Feeling kind of lazy ... might change the playlist. MIGHT. Yeah. I will, right now. Not like people actually go through it, ya'know? Lol, like, I can't see people just going through it looking for a song to listen to. That's kind of why I write so long though ... so it can at least go through one song and on to another. But anywayyyyyy.
I'm the young city bandit, hold myself down singlehanded
For murder raps, I kick my thoughts alone, get remanded
Born alone, die alone, no crew to keep my crown or throne
I'm deep by sound alone, caved inside in a thousand miles from home
I need a new nigga, for this black cloud to follow
Cause while it's over me it's too dark to see tomorrow
Trying to maintain, I flip, fill the clip to the tip
Picturin my peeps, now the end could make my heartbeat skip
and I'm amped up, they locked the champ up, even my brain's in handcuffs
Headed for Indiana stabbin women like the Phantom
The crew is lampin big Willie style
Check the chip toothed smile, plus I profile wild
Stash through the flock wools, burnin dollars to light my stove
Walk the blocks wit a bop, checkin Danes plus the games
people play, bust the problems of the world today
Oh ... and Naia is cold.
-tries to step my game up.


THE END.
For murder raps, I kick my thoughts alone, get remanded
Born alone, die alone, no crew to keep my crown or throne
I'm deep by sound alone, caved inside in a thousand miles from home
I need a new nigga, for this black cloud to follow
Cause while it's over me it's too dark to see tomorrow
Trying to maintain, I flip, fill the clip to the tip
Picturin my peeps, now the end could make my heartbeat skip
and I'm amped up, they locked the champ up, even my brain's in handcuffs
Headed for Indiana stabbin women like the Phantom
The crew is lampin big Willie style
Check the chip toothed smile, plus I profile wild
Stash through the flock wools, burnin dollars to light my stove
Walk the blocks wit a bop, checkin Danes plus the games
people play, bust the problems of the world today
Oh ... and Naia is cold.
-tries to step my game up.


THE END.
5 comments:
First of all
'I finally found you' by 2pac = <3
[sigh]
I see you added some day26 to the playlist too.
Naps..
that seems to be the topic of the day.
I spent almost 2 hours listening to my teacher talk about how good naps can be for you, smh.. I want to take a nap right now
;[
lmao @ getting your music played in Sears.
So lame.
When I was at the mall with Kim yesterday, we walked past Sears and I kinda giggled to myself.
If I would have seen you walk past ... I'd have thrown a monkeywrench at you.
oh,brother.
we should rhyme more together. i haven't done two-bars back and forth since my Dub days and Donavan and i were bored waiting for our turn to record in the studio.
it was nice stepping my game up with you.
Psht. I spit hotter fire. Word.
Post a Comment