with no synonyms ... impossible to define it.
Writing a new song. Just felt like it ... it's so relaxing to a great degree. That line up there is from it. I seriously feel like ... sometimes my penmanship game is amazing, and then other times I listen to other rappers and get depressed about where I stand.
I need to finish writing however much I'm going to write so I can call Ari. Haven't talked to her today, she's usually good for making me laugh and getting tired enough to sleep. LMAO. Not like she makes me tired ... but ohwell.
Work is ... crazy. I have a crazy schedule this week.
Wednesday: 2-9.
Friday: 2-9.
Saturday: 2-9.
WTF.
As if I don't have any plans for the day ... you know, I do everything I need to before 2 p.m., and that's it. I swear, this job is a piece of bullshit to the max. Everyone complains about their jobs, I know ... well not everyone. Some people luck out ...
But this job. THIS job. It's ridiculous. I get stuck with the work of everyone else who are 1/2 of the workers I am, which seemingly makes my boss believe that I can do everyone else's job. I promise ...
-goes on Craigslist.
I promise I shall devour these Kool-Aid Jammers in about 3.5 ...
No joke.
Anyway, I got on aim today, just to see if my sister was on there ... [she wasn't] ... but in a span of about 6 minutes I had like, 7 IM's.
the shower gel skeet skeeted on the washcloth.
Yeah, I'm not going to call her. I'm kind of tired, and don't think I'd be any type of convo. At any rate, my boy Bandoh got me hip to another artist. I keep finding all of these new artists. Dude is real smooth. So like, always, he'll go into my playlist.
Just skip the Jay-Z song and it's the next one ... 8-|.
"skip the jay-z song ..." AS IF!
I didn't even make any progress on the song ... I logged on, and after getting bombarded with the instant messages, I just put my notebook away ...
I need some time to just do what I do. It'll never happen ... either I'm at work or I'm talking to people. When I don't talk to people I get texts like these:
Not that I feel a duty to talk to people, but idk ...
I guess I should ignore everyone for several hours a day. I do need some Eric-time.
I'm just wondering, I want a girl ... yet I never have time. That most definitely does not match up. Shiiiiit. I know I'd make time though. But I'm not even going to touch that subject, that'd be overflow.
Let me upload these songs and listen to these beats and drift to sleep ...
Oh, and happy birthday Apple. =]
THE END.
THE END.

1 comment:
Hey, stranger.
-giggles.
Oops, jk!
Post a Comment