i wish i could give you this feeling.

HER BODY IS LIKE, "OHGOD", AND IM TRYING NOT TO BLESS IT.

I made some progress on my new song. "Hatin' It". Ey! If any of you know people who make beats, send them my way. Seriously ... I'm tired of industry beats.

A couple of lines from the first verse:
so when the free drinks come out, the pretty girls come out
they're like wack rappers, we can all spot one out
so while niggas in the club just dance and wanna dumb out
im in my mental Rolodex, trying hard to thumb out ...

Eh. Expect that on the myspace between now and ... now lol.

www.myspace.com/jfkishot

No, I will not make that a link, simply because I don't want to.

But I'll make this one a link.

www.myspace.com/jfkishot


Bloggerworld, I have a gripe with you. Some of your users ... as they would say "subliminally" say stuff. Ugh. Bloggerworld.

You guys only get 3 lines though!

I have work tomorrow, until 5?
Yeah, I actually don't know my schedule, but I'm hoping it's 9:45 - 5. I have to tell my boss I can't work Monday either, on account of the funeral.
I actually don't want to attend the funeral. I just ... funerals ... irk me. I never feel right at them. I guess because half of the time I feel so close to my own. Like, it's calling me, stalking me. No one understands that thought though.

When I get in a booth ... like, in one I can call my own ... I'll express all of these sentiments through song. Now, the only songs I make are ones with low "s" sounds. LMAO. Corny eh?

My ex and I were going to go bowling tonight. I kind of bailed. She's starting to annoy me. Getting on me for saying the word "yo." Last year, or the year before that ... I had a friend, Cee, from New York. Actually, we're still friends. I call her my sister. She's like ... the hottest sister I ever claimed lol.

So anyway, we used to chitchat on the phone everyday, and being from NY ... she always said "yo" and "mad" and all of that stuff. So naturally, I picked it up. Now my ex talmbout it makes her mad because I say it and I'm from STL. ugh. She also gets mad that I type out "pffft" and "hmph" and all of that ... WOW.

I'm going to add some new songs to the playlist.
I think I may have the flyest playlist, or I will.
If not ... I phail. :(

Hey you ... I hope that phone call went okay.

I'm feeling like another new pair of kicks.
I still don't have my outfit complete for April 19th.
UGH.
I need those Supra's.

Anyway ... I hope I feel like blogging when I get home tomorrow ... Lord knows I have things to get off my back.

HEY ... do you remember this?
awwww. lol. shut up.

THE END.



6 comments:

naia mcdorkenschnitzel said...

a) New York slang is teh shit (especially HARLEM - no lie). don't hate, son.
b) i DO know someone who makes beats and the man is a BEAST. he lives here in STL, too; he's from the area, actually. talk to me and i'll figure out how to get you two connected.
c) yeah... Try to Go to Eric's Job 2.0 is tomorrow. =/ i need directions again, though.
d) [ jams to We On on your playlist ]
e) no, seriously, don't hate on New York slang >=/ wordbond, my dude.

the dumb flyest. said...

reporting live from somewhere sexy!

but nah, just hit me up on yahoo and i'll give you thee di-rec-shunsss.

Call me beat box. said...

lmaoooo omg I do remember it.
I'm still rubbing my stomach. I want some more.

Her. said...

I want that mixtape, and I don't have your y!.

Psh!

Slackkkk.

the dumb flyest. said...

apollo.kidd

=]

Ghost said...

mane I wish I could rap...-Kicks can-