until next time!

FIRST ... my song > yours.
this beat is ridiculous.
i love it.

now on to the show ...

Man, I read EVERYONE'S blog.

I mean, when you average commute to work is between 3-4 hours, you find ways to occupy the time. And no, I am not exaggerating on the time. Ridiculous huh? IIIIIIII know.

But anyway, I was on this dude Jay's blog. I dig it. He seems like an overall chill person and whatnot, more than not has entertaining blogs and ish. Plus, he writes long ass blogs like I, so I don't feel alone. lmao! Anyway ... he posted this watch that he was getting and blah blah. Something about not biting it, blah blah. lol. Well, thanks for the website! And don't worry, I won't bite the watch idea ... I have my eye on another.

I love this. It has a BPM counter! And some of you like, don't even care but that's an awesome feature to me. And it has a mini-torch. I mean, c'mon. CMON.
Then there were these two:

Basically, I'm leaning towards the all black one. The third one is way gaudy, but idk why I have a slight attraction to it. I'm not too flashy ... I mean. No, I'm not. But anyway, this was the random part of my blog. I was supposed to be talking about some other things. Oh, but my friend is giving me his discount at Journey's, so those Dunks shall be mine. Or maybe I'll get these instead ...
But what I REALLY want ... because they're amazing and also because I know no-one in St. Louis will be rocking these are the Supra Cuban's. I showed them in a blog last week in black, and I recently came across the white ones.
Okay, enough of the shoes and watches and stuff.
I still want to do a massive overhaul of my blog ... but not sure what direction to take it. This-a-way? That-a-way? I know! No, actually I don't. But moving on.

Uhm ... a little message to the females out there. Males have egos. WHAT?! They do? Yes! We do. And although you think you're all cool with them and whatnot, they need a lil reinforcing. A little ... encouragement about how nice they are, cool they are, good they dress, handsome, whatever! Just a little something thrown in there from time to time. Trust me, no guy is going to get mad because a girl told him he looked nice or was fly. It's just ... the little things that keeps a guys interest. Let him know you're interested. Because believe it or not, we're not mindreaders. And it's hard to read females. I swear, a girl could do so much, and you could think she's into you ... and when you make that move ... BAM! She tells you that she thought you two were good friends and blah blah blah you start to tune her out. So moral of the blog ... it's always nice to know where you stand. And compliments go a long way. [Snoop] Chuuuuch.

And for some reason, I want to step my sock game up. lmao! Like seriously though, I want to be known as the dude with the flyest socks. Okay, I know you're thinking, "how would anyone know what kind of socks you're wearing?" and I don't have an answer for that right now! But I'd know ... which is enough. But really, I'm like, digging a lot of socks. I think I'll begin with a transformation to all black socks. They kind of make me look ... stealthy. Like a brown ninja. Aren't these nice too?


Just wait. Socks are going to be the next big thing. And if not ... well, at least my feet will look ... good? idk.

Last 10 songs played:
duh. you have to click it to see it.
i don't feel like writing them all out.

Anyway, I think this post is long enough (ha!).

Like they do on those old cartoons with the cliffhangers ...
"Until next time ... "

4 comments:

Lizzy said...

Eric, you're fly.
[muttering] when pigs fly [/muttering]


:)
Smh @ you reading Jay's blog. That bum. Lol, he writes freaking novels and shit.

Yayyy more cool watchesss we cant afford.
-add to the list of things we want but will never get


Oh-EM-geez.
those airmax's = loveeeee at first stomp

But supra's are sexy.
They are so clean & sophisticated looking.
Get them!


We already had our socks discussion and you already know I think they are tubular. We'll go to Hong Kong this summer & go sock shopping.

NIKE THEORY said...

Duddddeee.
Lol, what's up? Ah, that third watch. I was looking at that when I bought my first one. I didn't get it because I'm on my "no stones" movement. Yes, the long blogs are epic. I'm tired of people writing these short ass blogs and them clowning my long ones. Glad to see someone else writes the long ones too. I'ma add you to my side list. I believe you're on my MySpace. You rap right?

[middle finger @ lizzy]

NIKE THEORY said...

Oh, and the artwork is insane.

Lizzy said...

-rolls my eyes

I cannot believe that Jamesy just gave me the middle finger. Hmm..kick him for me Eric?


:D