you do it to yourself.

-puts my arm on your shoulder.
-gives you a half smile.

-looks at you.
you know what eric ...
you're awesome, & you're pretty dope.

-kisses you on the cheek.


-anonymous [to you all. ;)]

awwww. that was so sweet.

but nothing will replace the sweetest thing of 2008 ... Lizzy sending me limited edition cookies! i promise, i didn't even know they were limited edition ... that's so awesome. man. that little asian ... i swear. if only she wasn't all weird and stuff then ferdjkoirfedredf.

lmao!

i finally realized why people such as myself and Jay and some random girl i ran across on Lizzy's blog write such long entries. it's because our minds are so complex! really, thirty minutes ago i had nothing to write about and now i have like ... an outline in my head. im a dork though as kayla says. don't act like it doesn't turn you on though.

i fell asleep earlier to Wale. which is weird lol. dude isn't like Usher where it's all smooth. this guy makes like, go-go rap! that should be impossible to fall asleep to. but yeah, i woke up during Rehab when he gave shoutouts for like 3 minutes.

speaking of Wale and music and all of that ... im so excited to finally be headed into the studio. i have to call these guys first though. one of them is like, heavily trying to get me to do something with them. and his partner is about to get signed to Koch, no lie. so i should do it right? well ... i still have reservations. i mean Koch? but then again, im in NO position to be picky and stuff lol. what i really want to do though is just co-sign with them, get a mixtape out and hop on some of their tracks ... but not be like IN their squad. only because we have two different mindsets and im not like them. and that ish kinda sucks to always be different than what most people want to hear, but it's life. but yeah, im going to call dude today. stop procrastinating.

speaking of THAT ... i got back in my writing phase. so yeah, i put that song "iHop" up as like a joke just between my friend Aaron and i and i think people are like "wtf? o.O". so im so eager to get back in the studio (closet) and record this new stuff im writing. it's kind of ... Q-Tip inspired. im reaffirming my love for ATCQ, most definitely.

matter of fact, i wrote this on the bus. im sure if i ever put it on beat, i would have to change it up a lot, but i like it.

Niggas be hella hatin,
My style is elevated
I'm Kobe, I'm no-clause
So never will i be traded
And NEVER will i be faded
My goal is to be the greatest
Whether greatest of all time
Or greatest to never make it
They strip me until I'm naked
My rhymes have been degraded
They flash me with bright lights
In hopes that ill be jaded
The songs that I've created
Technique I've demonstrated
Show me I will never die
For as long as I keep on making
These lines.

idk, im trying! sheesh. im tryinggggg. im mad this dude got on the bus yelling talking about a "Russian Takeover". how can i make these things up? he straight up got on ... asked the bus driver if he could borrow some change, just sat down ... then started ranting. then -- got off the bus two blocks down! lmao. i swear.

and currently im listening to this:
here's the link for all of you who would like it. believe me ... it's a good mixtape.

and i think im going to start a little something where i put an interesting website on here, since i do come across a lot of nice websites from time to time.

this one is IDK. lol, it's the portfolio of Justin Maller, an awesome graphics designer and whatnot. he makes amazing images such as this:


2 comments:

NIKE THEORY said...

Ayyeee, dude! Lol, I'm sayin' though. When I hit "new post" - I really have nothing to write about. Then when I see my font in that white box, everything comes out. LOL! I sit there like "this one is going to be short" then it comes out as a whole book.

Yea, that piece you wrote is hot.

Koch? Get it done. I feel the same way as you about niggas with different directions in music. Some niggas I fuck with are just like that. I do a few tracks with them, but not in their squad.

But yea, good looks on downloading the mixtape. It came out two weeks late, and that's not even the whole mixtape. We were supposed to put a 10 track, plus one bonus - by February 5th. We started this on January 24th. Everything was on the right path. The other songs are completed - I just don't have copies and I got tired of waiting around. So I just dropped 6 plus 1.

But yea, get at me on the track shit.

yahoo: mr.jay_adams
email: sovereign.hiphop@gmail.com

MY BAD FOR THE LONG COMMENT, DUDE!

Lizzy said...

LMAO @ Jamesy.

Long ass post.
Long ass comment.



Oh and I'm glad you like teh cookies!