i can make the ...

"So tired (I'm so tired)
Tired of all this drama"

And that's all I'll say on that. But yeah, tan-ugh and I are on our mary j. blige shit tonight, thank you very much.

Like, word ... to you babydoll ... if I had like, $1,500 we'd take a trip to NY and just walk around and stunt on everyone. lol. then i'd tell you some stuff ... and you'd be like "what?!" and i'd smile and be like "yep yep" and just keep walking. and that's how it would go.

im currently playing ... ;dsnfasd;fnadsg;gnfsd TEYANA TAYLOR.
word to all things fly, this girl is it. i hope she's 17 because she is officially like ... my new crush. the song you hear now? that's her. my new jam. and yeah, just admit that she shits on you stylistically. lmao. that's a word too! damn.

I also just got this remix of Like You'll Never See Me Again with Ludacris. I mean, that song was already perfect ... but Ludacris doesn't destroy it. It's still very good. Here's the link for anyone that wants it. Here. Actually, his verse is really good. Damn. [puts it on repeat].

I'm also in the middle of redoing my blogspot. Trying to make it more interesting and whatnot.

I think this week I'm going to strictly have some upcoming artists that I really like.
Wait.
Do I have enough? Lol. I like this Brandon Hines dude. His stuff isn't half bad.

I wonder if Liz will wake me up this morning. I didn't tell her to, so if she calls ... I'm liable to go Mighty Joe Young on her. And I finally got my k.i.d. cudi song tonight. For as much as I hyped that song up, I still hadn't had it on my iTunes. I probably should have just bought it but times are hard man, so word to Run DMC. Man, you all suck if you don't know what that means either.

Man, I forgot to upload those pics too!

-goes to find USB cable.

ohyeah. i just downloaded this mixtape. uhm. thought some of you might like it.
(shoutout to h.e.r.)
but yeah.


all traffic stops when im on the scene!

No comments: