did you really know what live was?

the old ladies at work called me vain.
lmao @ that. if only they knew. they're not really old though. like, my moms age? yeah. anyway, they said that im a pretty boy. and blah blah. and i move my hair too much. wtf! and to watch out because there's a gay dude that works with us and he might get the wrong idea.

i swear.

speaking of my moms though ...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMA!
here's mi madre with my stepfather. :D so beautiful!


-throws all types of weird stuff in the air [homemade confetti]

we got some ... cut up paper in there ... lays chips ... lint ... crayon pieces ... fly stuff.

uhm so yeah. im kinda, like ... dumb happy. lmao. dumb. and it's not even a big deal! but it is to me! so just let me feel stupid happy dumb insane crazy. gawsh.

i have to work on Valentine's Day now. at first i didn't, but i asked to work. so im there 2-9. i figure, i should try to work whenever possible to get thee moolah. and im definitely buying myself some new kicks in the next 2 weeks. this drought has gone on too long. i need a stash though. Nike shoebox maybe? well first i gotta buy some shoes to get the shoebox.

Corinne Bailey Rae - Like A Star.m4a [play count: 46 and counting...]

Damn I love this song. Uhm...can one of you be my star? ;[ fa'seriously though. i can envision this one person being like, the greatest. just crazy to chill with and listen to music with and like, go places and hold hands and throw bread at birds and stuff. and put icing on her nose and she can like, punch me and i can like pick her up and sing badly to her. and we can read magazines together and sleep together and cook together and lay on the grass [on a blanket!] and watch the stars on some real lovey-dovey type ish.

[turns on Confessions cd]

Man, I was on this tough. Burn is still to this day my favorite song of ALL time. Damn. I have to dl that video today. Word to all things crazy, I knew that whole dance front to back, back to forth. Confessions too. They even picked me in my school's pep assembly when I was a junior. I was the grand finale. omg. Highlight of my high school career I swear. I was Usher right ... and I had to dance with this preppy girl and she was Britney Spears [ha!]. I had the Forces, Button Up, Blazer, chain...all of it. I even spun the chain and stuff around my neck. I swear I was the talk of the school for the next week. That was so fun.

But yeah, Usher is my favorite male singer. And I am patiently waiting for his next single. DUde is the shit. lmao @ me buying two dvd's from him too, AND that movie thing he had for Caught Up and whatever.

[Burn comes on]

Damn. Let me probably just ride out to this song for a minute...

[updates my youtube account]

added two videos. lmao. Cribs: Sears Edition. sometimes work is so chill ... then i realize that it really isn't THAT chill and they work your ass to death. which is why when the manager's aren't there, we act a fool. lol. anyway, you want to see the video, ask. i may give you the link. ;]

oh yeah. this song...THEE bomb. im mad a white kid got me hip to ATCQ back in ... 7th grade. dude was mad weird though. wore like, hemp sweaters. well ... can i kick it?

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

eric's momma
-throws confettiiii-

dumb happy? lmao. don't get too happy now ;] all that giddy-ness aint healthy. .or is IT?

yes you do need to work A LOT you little slackerbum.
:] you gotta save up the moolah so we can get matching itouchs & iphones.


corinne is so wonderful.
-dance around my room with teddy
she makes me happy.
:]


usher's new song is actually not that bad.. minus the jeezy part.

Call me beat box. said...

Aww your mom is pretty. She looks like she doesn't play any games with you. LMAO instantly a flashback of our phone convo came to mind.