update on supra-rhymes. clicky.
I had a caramel latte today.
Now I remember why I don't try many new things...because they're expensive and usually they suck. Alot.
That thing hurt my throat and tasted like egchk!
And in other news, I'm working on my Rehab. ;] Yes yes.
Uhm, so last night I was writing a blog, but fell asleep. And of course I don't necessarily feel how I felt last night, but still ... the blog is relevant I guess. So I'm going to post that seeing as how I don't have a WHOLE lot to say. Maybe I'll post some pictures when I'm finished.
-------
2-12-08
Being sick for over a week does something to you.
It makes you bitter yes. But that's not what has me in such a bad mood. It's everyone else. Everyone else has been in such a bad mood and omg, guess what? It's rubbed off. And I'm sort of cranky I guess. When just yesterday I was in a dumb happy mood. See what happens when you over-saturate someone with the nonsense?
Then there's like, other things?
Why did she have to text me? Seriously. Fucked up my night, but I got past it. But seeing a few other people just reminded me of her. SO I acted "blah" towards them. Sorry? I'm mad I have a crush on someone. Then I realized it's maybe an infatuation. So I'll make it erase. Then I realize that maybe she is nothing but what the last girl was, just disguised. Damn.
I can't even listen to music for real to help chill me out. It's weird and hard to find that song that perfectly describes what it is that you're going through.
-searches iTunes.
uhm, a couple of awards to go out today.
-thanks Stacey for making me do my paper in such a timely fashion. [forget about what i said last night. i didn't stop. ;) ]
-thanks Lizzy for the music, whether or not I fast-fowarded through it is only for me to know.
-thanks Bandoh for the crazy bars. working on mine.
-thanks Lala for confessing. lol, why'd you think you'd get dissed?
-thanks Aasiyah for idk. you owe me a friggin' lullaby!
--------
2-13-08
Back!
Okay, weird thing happened today. I get a tmail from this random person.
stylismic: I know this might sound dumb but I have your tmail and I don't know who you are.
dumb_fly: lol. im ... eric?
stylismic: I'm kayla? this is really um... weirdish. I'm trying to figure out if I know an eric. where are you from?
dumb_fly: lmao. im from st. louis.
stylismic: hmmM, I don't think I know you but I have your tmail.. that's scary! do you know me? I'm from bk. most people call me steph.
dumb_fly: no, i don't think i know you. are you on any websites? maybe i met you there?
stylismic: just myspace. [insert myspace]
dumb_fly: uhm, idk then. lol!
stylismic: am I on punked? seriously. this is creepy.
dumb_fly: uhm ... i don't think you are ... because then id be on it too. but yeah idk.
stylismic: well mr. stranger guy, I'm just gonna leave this unexplained but nice to meet you eric from st. louis I really don't know like, what else to say?
weirdism. oh well.
listening to ... hmm ...
-goes through coverflow.
WALE!
I highly recommend you go dl it. fa'really.matter of fact, let me give you a link. click here.
i just remembered i have a Whiz Khalifa mixtape still in a zip file on my desktop. i'll have to listen to that tonight when i get home, so very very late. yehdig!
i have a couple of songs up my sleeve too. definitely getting into the studio next month! finally! trying to save up some money and stuff. gotta make my dream a reality, and i can't do that just sitting around. so yeah, a hint as to the next couple of songs that you'll be hearing from me are in this blog or somewhere around it or wherever. it's here. when i incorporate righteous rhymes, i do feel good.
lol. i don't know if anyone caught that one.
but yeah, everyone should remember that i love Supra's and this is one reason why!:
aren't those just ... righteous? yuh! oh, and im getting my new shoes this weekend ... or next? one of those. you'll see em when i get em. probably nothing too special for the first installment. im about to fill that shoe rack up though, BEST believe.man. this post got long quick. uhm. let me pick a song of the day.
i downloaded mad Black Thought, but that's for another day.
YOU MEAN TALIB, LYRICS STICK TO YOUR RIBS?!
2 comments:
I'm sorry that your first experienced with a caramel latte sucked. Didn't I tell you to try a cappuchino? Oh well, maybe the next time you feel like being brave.. go for that ;]
I knew you were blah for a reason last night, it wasn't any of my business and I'm pretty sure you didn't wanna talk about. We all have those kind of nights you know? Hopefully it wont happen again .. well at least not anytime soon -keeps my fingers crossed
You're welcome on the songs even though they are probably too "hipster" for you.. it was worth a try.
I just downloaded Wale. Thanks for the link!
I told you to get a vanilla latte!
]:
Try it for me pleeease. I love it, you might too.
Awwwwwwww but guess what, I know what you're talking about! ^_^ Good thing you didn't stop cuz I do too.
Oh, and see how me being a slave driver helps?! I bet you're happy NOW that I wouldn't let you take a burger break. Next time you better find out when it's due so I can make you do it sooner.
I love those shoes. They're totally you.
Post a Comment