ghostface.

watched the Grammy's last night.

it was alright. nothing too special.

Kanye killed it ... Alicia looks thick ... Amy is fiend ... Lizzy laughs like an evil thing in her closet.

So a store in my mall is going out of business, and everything is like, half off. Shoes are like ... $20. And I'm broke until Friday. Damnit. Somehow ... someway ... I need to get some cash.


I've been bumping Gym Class Heroes something crazy the past few days. I had forgot how crazy good they are. Like seriously. Travis' lyricism is definitely underrated in the game. And speaking of GCH, I'm kind of doing something like that. A friend of mine has a band, and he likes my stuff ... I like his stuff ... so we're doing a collabo. And not like, a song or two. Like, an album. Crazy stuff.

I may be like, stretching myself too far but idk... I feel this is my year. Not my year to blow, but like, to settle the foundation. I have my mixtape coming out, my co-mixtape with my brother, and now this. So I'm definitely going to have plenty of outlets for people to hear me and stuff. Which makes me feel good.

Uhm, so scanning the internet when I found this picture on one of my bookmarked websites. I would give you the website, but ehh...I'm selfish. Isn't this picture awesome though?
And speaking of awesome stuff, look at this watch. Man. MAN. MAAAAAN.

I used to love to collect watches...but for some reason I lose them or break them a lot. Hence the reason why I do not have one right now. Ugh. Maybe I should get one though ...

Anyway, listen to the song. I love this song.

Gym Class Heroes - 2nd Period: Shoot Down The Stars.m4a

This is what you wanted right?
How many nights were spent pouring out your guts dummy?
How many punishments endured for fucking up in school?
How many teachers proved wrong by writing songs instead?
My point exactly
But you knew you had a spark, did you?
Something producin' to the dreams your pop's dreams lent you
Stay focused when nothing seemed to make sense
Stealing verses with that Cassius Clay confidence
Sometimes you stubborn as shit, that's the McCoy in you
You learn to be a man without losing the boy in you
Just do your thing man

*edit [changes the background song. i like this one better...]

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

I laugh weird? You're the one that sounded like my closet monster.

Isn't it retarded how the store is going on sale just when you're in need of cash? Smh @ that!

This IS your year.
Do your thing little piglet!