ants marching.

Tired.

Maybe I'll go to bed.

I kind of wanted to talk to her ... but ...

uhm.

30 things about me.

  • I taught myself how to play guitar ... and even though I haven't played in months, I think I'll buy a new one for my birthday.
  • The song on my iTunes with the most plays is N*Sync's 'This I Promise You' with 377. Number 2 is Jay-Z & Beyonce's 'Bonnie & Clyde 2003'.
  • My best friend in 4th grade and I were thrown out of of class for laughing too hard at a picture of a bird running into a window in a book.
  • I'm not in love. Not close. But I really really like someone.
  • I probably spent $50 at the Bread Co. last month.
  • I'm self-conscious to the point where it makes me immobile.
  • My favorite color is sky blue.
  • My top 3 athletes are Kobe Bryant, Alex Rodriguez and Thierry Henry.
  • I probably could have played pro baseball. Seriously.
  • I've never approached a girl in the mall/street/etc. I'm way too shy.
  • My birthday is a holiday. May 1, 1988.
  • I haven't worn my earring in about 2 months. No bling?
  • I worry that I'm not good enough for anyone.
  • Currently don't have any tattoos ... but I want one ... or three. I worry about it though.
  • Never have broken a bone ... or had major surgery ... and I hope it stays that way because I can't swallow pills.
  • Wish I could sing ... then I would sing this song to someone.
  • Was scared to post the song. LMAO @ me.
  • I really am trying to grow a beard ... but it isn't working. =[
  • I stay up later than I should ... but maybe it's because I like random naps.
  • I want to be on Time's 100 list.
  • Ice-Cream pretty much disgusts me ... but I think I used to like it.
  • My current favorite show ... is Two And A Half Men.
  • My dream car is not a Benz or Phantom or Maybach ... it's a Volkswagen Jetta.
  • I can't swim.
  • I don't believe in horoscopes ... but I like when they go my way.
  • I have $100 in my wallet. Which is weird because a) i hate carrying around cash ever since i was robbed and b) yesterday morning i had $0 in my wallet and couldn't eat breakfast.
  • I'm wearing an Aeropostale shirt to bed. I will probably NEVER wear Aero in public again.
  • I was born in the year of the dragon.
  • I was born on a Sunday.
  • I hope to get married around the age of 22-25.
Whew! That only took ... an hour. lmao.

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

- i've always wanted to learn to play the guitar. when my dad moved out, he left me his favorite guitar :[
- lmao @ your most played. i think my most played song is 'love is you' by chrissette michele
- i didnt have a bestfriend in 4th grade :[ i just moved to florida at the time. i was the "new kid" in town.
- i think love is the answer ;] (to everything)
- i've probably spent over $50 at starbucks last month
- i'm very insecure
- i thought your favorite color was "baby blue" lmaoooooooo. my favorite color is sea foam green <3
- my top 3 fav supermodels are: gemma ward, alessandra ambrosio and jessica stam
- i could probably never professional play any spot. lol my coach in highschool told me "you throw like a girl liz!"
- i wouldnt approach people in the mall, thats just tacky. i go to the mall to do some major damage to my credit card :D
- my birthday is the day before a holiday.
- i cant go a day without my earrings, i'd feel naked & incomplete
- dont think you're not good enough for anyone, they arent good enough for YOU
- i never thought i would want but the more i think about it.. i really want cherry blossoms tatt!
- i didnt learn to swallow pills until highschool. i hated ittttttt!
- i wish i could sing too lol. i'm pretty damn good in the shower though!
- scared to post a song? silly.
- lmao @ you trying to grow a beard. oh lord i cant image you with one.
- my sleeping pattern is all messed up :/
- i read time's magazine
- icecream is loveeeee.
- my fav. show is prisonbreak
- my dream car? that changes every few months lol
- i know you cant swim -gives you floatie
- i dont like to believe in all that superficial crap.
- cash is the way to go :] i can control my spending if i carry cash. if i walk around with my credit cards, oh geez.. its not a good thing.
- whats wrong with AERO? im wearing their undies right now :D
- in the vietnamese culture, i was born in the year of the dragon too. in the chinese zodiac, im a damn snake. -rolls my eyes- so im a dragon-snake
- i was born at 10am :] just in time for brunchhhhhh.
- marriage is huge deal, hopefully i'll get there some day.

-wipes off sweat
that took about 15 minutes. go me!

Anonymous said...

aw,boyd.
you're still corny & shit,though.
for3v3r.