Jay-Z ft. Beanie Sigel - Ignorant Shit.m4a
So don't believe everything your earlobe captures
Its mostly backwards
Unless it happens to be as accurate as me
And everything said in song you happen to see
Then actually, believe half of what you see
None of what you hear even if its spat by me
So don't believe everything your earlobe captures
Its mostly backwards
Unless it happens to be as accurate as me
And everything said in song you happen to see
Then actually, believe half of what you see
None of what you hear even if its spat by me
Today's post is about this.
Lol, this dude is mad salty. Talked a lot of stuff out his neck in that blog right there. So, me being who I am, I'm here to give you...truths. Let me just analyze the blog and point out what's right and what is just a fabrication of a bummy dude's imagination.
And no, I do not have anything better to do at the moment. =]
Paragraph 1:
"so this nigga shows me what eric wrote in his blog thang.. lol i didn't have time to deal with it then.. niggas knows no one reads that shit, except maybe some cs hoes..and of course lizzy, since this nigga ridin' harder on the asian, than jeff.. the hell? both of them, i swear they cop periods.. emotional asses.."
Explanation:
Well I don't have stats...about who reads the blog or whatever, so I don't know about that. Uhm...me riding' hard on Lizzy...? I guess. -jumps off-. Let me just stay away from her then. Oh, and from the remainder of your blog, YOU seem like the emotional one. ;-)
Paragraph 2:
this nigga here talmbout.. i ain't gone be there for her.. he the best friend she gone ever have.. ' im sorry for the blog '... she didn't even read it till you mentioned it.. this gotta got nerve to say do i think it might be me, just maybe.. i maybe might be the reason santana's friends , and i don't get along? bitch,duh?
Explanation:
First...learn how to use direct quotes. I didn't say what you quoted me as saying. And why would you take pride in being the reason that she has lost friends? Foolishness.
Paragraph 3-4:
the fuck? ion like you niggas for a reason.. how you sit there.. and talk about how YOU go to school, and YOU work.. i swear this nigga be feelin' himself a lil too much. you know what nigga, we know you work, and take care of yourself, struggle though?
you strugglin' with a sidekick? and a mac notebook? you wanna use big words cause you think you smart? you wanna dress like white people? and you strugglin? lol nigga get out.. you got yo shit together. thats wonderful, someone hand this nigga a gold star..
Explanation:
I don't talk so much about how I go to school and work. Only when the subject arises. And am i feeling myself? Yeah, just a lil. I mean, I think I've earned a lil bit of it. And yes, I STRUGGLE.
Shall I explain for you?
Phone bill - $90
Credit Card - $20
Mizzou Bill - $50
Bus Pass - $60
Mohela (school loan) - $40
That's $260. Not to mention me wanting to eat...So it would be wise for you not to talk on what you don't know.
I use big words, because my lexicon is great. lmao. Okay, that was kind of stupid of me. I don't THINK I'm smart though...I know I am. Is that bad? And I dress like a white person? Geez. Sorry for having a sense of fashion. The bum look never really appeared to me. Oh, and I'll take a cookie instead.
Paragraph 5:
i ain't gone be there for santana? nigga? get real.. iono why this smart rich wannabe strugglin ass nigga even talkin' for? this nigga can't even find a bitch.. got a bunch of ' dimes ' infront of him, but if they don't make the list.. they gotta go to the no can dance section... nigga, come on.
Explanation:
I mean, since when has 'being there' consisted of demeaning her? And I AM smart. NOT rich. AM struggling. But why glorify struggling? That's idiotic. "can't even find a bitch". Well, I don't want a bitch. I don't even call girls bitches. Lol. Why shall I settle for a dime, with no substance. Matter of fact, you're contradicting yourself...you say I'm shallow...yet you want me to just date the dime. Doesn't add up.
Paragraph 6:
you rap, yeah nigga you good too. i wouldn't give two fucks about yo life, honestly. like i said before, you being shallow has not one peice of my interest, if it ain't concerning lizzy, then hell with you nigga.. some friend you are, eh? doing what? tellin' this nigga here she don't do nothin' but sleep. lmaoo nigga why you stating the known? makes you feel better to see others down? now thats just sad, dawg.
Explanation:
Why thank you. I try. And you don't have to. I learned at a young age what others though about me didn't really concern me. And I'm pretty sure I didn't EVER say all she did was sleep. That would be you. I said she should get a job. Don't misconstrue the facts. I never like to see others down. What's sad is you're trying to deface me name. Ha!
Paragraph 7-8:
you needa get yo pronoun rhymin two bar steppin' ass on another mase instrumental, and call it a damn day. lizzy even said you were shallow. nigga? i tried to help yo bitch ass, and keep her quotes out of this, but you done ruined yo chances with her..when you sittin' there with a girl on the side.. lol niggas a trip..
i seen niggas come and go with liz, just like she's been with me.. trust her conversation might keep you at interest as well for her but.. beyond that, nigga.. it ain't happening. i tried to be coo with him even though i couldn't stand him? nigga,what? i swear you was suckin' the tip when i said lets do a song or whatever.. now all of a sudden you couldn't stand me? lmao yousssssss a tripp b.
Explanation:
I haven't rhymed on a Mase instrumental in awhile. I'm actually searching for original beats, so if you hear any you think I might like, holla at me. And she did? Damn. Well, I can't really force her opinion of me. I ruined my chances with her? I didn't even realize I HAD a chance, but now I know. And who is this girl on the side? Tell me so I can know...
Well if I'm just conversation, so be it. I mean, you know her better than me. I'll just leave it like this. She wants to talk to me, she can talk to me. But because of what you said, I won't go to her. i mean, why should talk to someone who doesn't like me?
And Drey. Let's be serious. What could I profit from in making a song with you? I did it for Santana. And to boost your self-esteem since you obviously didn't have any when it came to rapping. Sorry for supporting you? Lmao. But nah, I never was dying to a song with you. Who are you, Jay-Z?
Paragraph 9:
this twistie havin nigga needa go suck on somethin' more than a capri sun.. i respect niggas till i get disrespected.. this nigga here. you don't know me nigga.. you know my baby cousin just died, and you STILL tryin' to turn it on you? your self centered confident over analyzin ass.. don't no one give a fuck about you, sept you and your groupies.. maybe your homothug bR0th3R? get that nigga a type to learn CD. get the fuck out, yo.
Explanation:
Okay, first...they're two-strands. But I'm thinking of getting dreads, idk. Second, no one disrespected you. You like life to be against you. You love to be the underdog. I don't know you. Frankly though, I know your character. Yes I know about your baby cousin, but Drey, you started this. YOU did. Even after I tried to make amends, YOU kept it going. And my brother isn't a homothug. lmao! That was kind of funny though. You should go to comedic school...or...what do they call it? Clo---err. Nvm.
Hey, I even dedicated a song to you. Awwww.
I'm out.
Jay-Z - 99 Problems.m4a
This is not a hoe in the sense of havin a pussy
But a pussy havin no God Damn sense, try and push me
I tried to ignore him and talk to the Lord
Pray for him, cause some fools just love to perform
You know the type loud as a motor bike
But wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight
This is not a hoe in the sense of havin a pussy
But a pussy havin no God Damn sense, try and push me
I tried to ignore him and talk to the Lord
Pray for him, cause some fools just love to perform
You know the type loud as a motor bike
But wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight

4 comments:
Lmao @ this shat.
I told you not to, didn't I?
I won't point out your errors ;]
Oh yeah, you should've gotten the Fall Out Boy Remix to that song. It totally rocks, dude.
errors, schmerrors.
who proofreads anymore?
Eric you rock!
Post a Comment