I can't find Complex magazine anywhere. Geez. My like, favorite magazine and I can't even read it because most places don't carry it. Shit. I guess I gotta go and get a subscription.
And it may have finally clicked in my head you can't say shit to ignorant people. Eh. Leave it at that. I don't really mess with bitchy dudes. At some point I have to put the bullshit behind me, so whats said is said, and whats done is done.
I also have the feeling that someone is...dodging me? LMAO. Not dodging me per-say, but just, when we talk skipping over stuff. I don't know. I'm still trying to figure it all out.
--------
Uhhhhhhhhh....Nick called me yesterday but I was in school. Left me a long ass message talkin' about the mixtape. If we have a title for it, did I write, etc etc, blah blah.
I was supposed to write a verse for "Flashing Lights" but honestly, I don't really want to. That song is sooooo good without anyone else just messing it up. Truthfully, I can't even bring myself to write anything. Dare I say it, without sounding like a whiner, that I feel pushed to the limit? Just dead.
I'm tired of school. Tired of work. Tired of senseless yahoo wars. Tired of liking people that lead me on. Tired of tv. Tired of terrible music. Ugh. I need a refreshment in my life.
I don't think that I'm being assertive enough in my life, truly. Not taking chances, taking advantage of opportunities...making opportunities. You always see those people that work or whatever and their life just...coasts. No change, nothing. Just monotony. I'm just trying, somehow, to steer away from that. I need a little less dullness in my life. I used to love going to parties, the club...blah. Not that I should always be at them, but it was just nice to go and whatever. Now, when my people call me and ask me to go I always say, "no, im too tired..." Eugh!
EUGH!
Looking on the internet for more kicks to plan to purchase this spring. I got it planned out mostly, what I'm planning on buying. Uhm, one pair of Jordan's, two pair of Air Maxes, one pair of white/white AF1's (mid), a pair of ....uhhh, lemme post pictures! And my actual chance of getting them under the shoe lol.






2 comments:
My fake "Mac" looks like yours :] Hehehe.
I love your header, very cool.
That's unfortunated that you feel like you're just kinda coasting by life right now :/ you shouldn't at all. There's so much out there waiting for you mister, go get 'em!
Hm.. I'm kinda tired of everything right now too. Hopefully with the little bit of snow and some fresh air in Cleveland, I'll come back refresh. Maybe I'll just drag you along too!
OH!
IF you're buying airmax's .. you better make sure I get a pair too ;]
Post a Comment