Well, my mom is going to make me eggs and bacon, so that's a plus right there.
Anyway, I don't really have much to post. Life isn't going all that bad...although I wish I had a resolution to this hair thing. I can't stress how much I HATE my hair like this. At this point, I seriously am debating cutting it.
So both of the teams I was rooting for lost last night. I kind of knew the Chargers would lose, especially since they weren't at full-strength. But the Packers?! Ohhh, man... They had a chance to win it, and just ugh. But for whatever reason, I'm rooting for the Giants against the Patriots. Now, I'm rooting for the Giants...but honestly, I don't think they'll do much to the Patriots.
So I'm just browsing on MySpace, through my friendlist and such...when I come across this page. Isn't this like, one of the best pages you've seen in a longggg time? Lol, Idk. I kind of like it.
And speaking on things I like...check out these:

Simply amazing. I swear...this spring I'm going to go wild on shoes. I already know it. And of course I have to save up money for a little trip I'm planning May...or Summer months...idk. I just know I'm going SOMEWHERE and preferably for my birthday, but ehh. Lol, that's all tricky right now.Oh yeah, you hear this song? Yeah.... This was one of the first songs I remixed or whatever. I absolutely love it (my version) lol, and I love this version too! There's one with Rick Ross but eff his husky ass.
=]
1 comment:
Awww I like your posts too. The second air maxes are awesome. The colors are cute. They had some black history air maxes. Oh yeah and if you cut your hair I will be so pissed! I love your little curly fro.
Post a Comment