
John Legend - Slow Dance.m4a
Forget about the world
Im groovin with my girl
Froret about the news
Lets put on our dancin shoes
Lets not talk about the war
Do we know what they fightin for
I propose that we go to the
we slow dance
Forget about the world
Im groovin with my girl
Froret about the news
Lets put on our dancin shoes
Lets not talk about the war
Do we know what they fightin for
I propose that we go to the
we slow dance
Okay, now...on to other things. Please...stop. Lol, like the Lil' Wayne song. I know you mean well, and you too. And that's fine. But what is happening, is that you're overshadowing what truly matters. And neither of us want that. See, because we know what we're prone to do. But when you shout accusations before a single shot has even be fired, it makes things tricky. And icky. But when you let events develop naturally, beautiful things happen. Friendships evolve. And when you look back on it all, isn't that we all want? A friendship...
AND...ifeel compelled to post a note that iwrote on facebook last year. lol, for those that "know" me...just read.
AND...ifeel compelled to post a note that iwrote on facebook last year. lol, for those that "know" me...just read.
My Ideal Woman
After much consideration, I’ve taken to thinking about my ideal woman…what qualities she has, things that could make her ideal for me. I know no person is perfect, but I do believe that there is a perfect person out there for all of us, and this is what I’m attempting to search for and define.
First, I would like to define the kind of guy that I could be…will be. In essence, the perfect man for my perfect woman.
Kind, sweet…only thinking of you. Never wondering how my life could’ve been with someone else, because it’s you that I am with. Set on making you happy. Seeing you happy making me happy in retrospect. I don’t expect to be waited on hand and foot, yet I have no problem deferring to you when need be. Treating you like a queen is my priority in life.
I will be sensitive to her needs, understanding and caring. Always ready to listen to you…ALWAYS. Always open to things I can do that may make you happier and feel happier with me.
I will be romantic to you. Surprise you with little things that show my deep affection for you. I will be your friend first. Your lover second. I will be there for you when no one else will…always dependable.
I have no problem being that guy…for this kind of woman.
Someone who is usually cheerful. Never has a harsh word to say to me, at least not intentionally. Set on building me up, instead of breaking me down. Has no problem letting me take the lead role, because she knows I have no problem letting her take it either.
Someone who is ladylike. Sophisticated, classy. Intelligence is a key. I would love a woman who can not only stimulate me physically, but mentally. Being able to connect on a mental level, always challenging me, and making me smarter and a better man.
Religious. A woman with a good set of morals, and a desire to expand herself spiritually. Someone able to embrace new beliefs.
Someone who yearns to know me completely, and allow me to know her in such a way also. I want to know everything about her, from her favorites, to her dislikes, from her thoughts, to her pains. I want to feel connected with her in such a way that I feel we truly are soulmates; thus, I would love for her to have a desire to want to continue the growth in our relationship at all phases of our life.
A person who can understand my insecurities and help me get past them. Understand my past and allow me to grow from my experiences. Allow me to not only grow from them, but grow with her by my side. Someone who shows emotional support when I am feeling down and out. Emotional stability and a genuine feeling that she cares about what’s affecting me.
Mature. Able to take criticism and learn from it. Available to communicate openly and let me know when something is wrong, so I, as her man, can do everything in my power to make things okay.
I am smart enough to understand that I cannot look openly for all of these things in a relationship..however, I refuse to settle for less. I am looking for a soulmate, someone with whom I am compatible with. I understand ultimately it is about wanting to be together, about wanting to grow.
Hopefully this woman comes along…
OHYEAH....Lizzy is going to hate this, but Round 2.


Andddddd....ilove kye's collage!

4 comments:
Gimme your email & I'll just post your entire entry on match.com
;]
I did that for Drey one time when him & santana broke up way back when. I made a match.com account for him. [giggles]
No serious note though, that woman will come along .. maybe in 2009 when you finally get an iphone or something.
Hm.. I see your clothing selection today was definitely inspired my mister Legend huh? Very nice.
You posted the Ideal Woman once before ... back in the day, last year, lol.
Go take in your form! -makes note to buy you a planner-
Oh yeah, those last clothing pics were horrendous. Well not the guy, but the girl ... epa! I liked the first batch.
lmao @ in 2009.
=[
thanks for putting down my hopes of finding love in 08. lol.
and you should! thanks smellyfacestace!
and at least SOMEONE likes the pics. ._*
There's no need to find love, let it find you oinkyface.
-throws skittles at you
THERE!
I told you I would get you some from Target last night.
Post a Comment