I been popular since kindergarten...

"by no means, am i in love with a stripper,
if you understand that, then you fit in the glass slipper"

aaah. lunch.

so today started off early for no apparent reason. iguess i really do need a planner.
anyway, started the day off talking to drey on yahoo. lol. uhhh........UHHH....this is weird. way more weirder than ithought it'd be. lmao. uhm, so yeah...
oh, and tan-ugh is mad at me because i'm drey's friend? or something along those lines. idk. somehow, that break from yahoo looks like it should have been attempted lol...cuz wow. this is some Grade-A bullshit. yes.

i went to Wal-Mart earlier to get some "supplies". lmao, ifeel so lame. maybe ishouldn't do this. ehh. my blogs seem like genuine ranting now. no sense of cohesiveness. and also...apparently im shallow. wtf!

uh, imust say that im NOT. lmao, iwas thinking, "hmm, maybe ishould post pictures of some of my ex-girlfriends." nah, that'd be wackism. but like, are you fucking serious?! none of you really...truly...TRULY...know me. and iono, but ihate to be judged. so whatever...i'll go with it. i'll say im shallow. but know...that deep inside that shit pisses me off. that never has looks prevented me from dating someone. but icant defend myself so much. ijust let it go...you believe what you want to. ehh.

isee that ihave this "persona". and that doesn't necessarily mean that that's me. eh. eff it.

ANYWAYYYYYY.....lmao. im looking for music videos to put on my iPod Touch that'll ill be getting REALLY SOON. idl'd mad videos...but started running out of artists. so itype in Nas and look what comes up. :|
and BBC has a new line out. ikiiiiiiinda like it.
lol. here are my favorite pics from it.



I swear ihave like, a non homo-ish obsession with this dude. Lmao. I sound like Drey. NO HOMO. lol. But nah, this dude is hella fly, individualistic, and just...iono. Lol, I'm listening to "Number One" and getting mad annoyed at Kanye saying, "c'mon" every 5 seconds.

Pharrell ft. Kanye West - Number One.m4a

Yesterday I was half the man you see
Baby thats because you the other half of me
You my number 1 hit on the line of the charts
I'mma (FedEx) my love and have you +sign+ for my heart
For my number 1 I keep ya dumb_fly
Fresh to death you like after death
I resurrected my gold Jesus of Nazareth
Now we (Fresh) as a (Prince) while they (Jazzy Jeff)
And you don't be saying shit when they asking questions
A-a-and you be giving me my space a-a-and
You don't be running on +myspace+ a-a-and
You know some other shit I hate w-w-what
W-w-when they violate b-but
Tonight man I ain't in the mood for it
Don't matter who wore it, you wore it.
Look how ya co-or Dinated man that's my favorite
I love the way that it


That song was my jam two summers ago. I learned Kanye's verse after listening to it about 4 times. Lmao.

But yeah..."you make a nigga have a gangsta leeeeaaaannn." lmao.

and ifound these pictures on a site...in a perfect world lol, this is how my girlfriend/wife/woman would dress and how i would dress. isimply love the style choices.
for me.
for her.
her and i.
although i'd prefer my suit a little tapered
and white more color offsetting the dark. a
little more contrast you could say.


6 comments:

Lizzy said...

LMAO


The last 3 pictures.. just WOW.

LMAO.
Eric!

Wow.


LMAO!

the dumb flyest. said...

-wonders if you can block people from your blog...

lmao.

:)

Lizzy said...

You wouldn't dare blocking me from your blog..


I'm like your #1 fan, why would you want to do such a thing?

Anonymous said...

Frankie J - #1 Fan.m4a

That's you?

Or am I your Superstar like Usher?

Lmao, I love music.

Lizzy said...

LMAO.


Give me your autograph!
Sign it right here on my heart.

stacey. said...

You LIVE at Bread Co.

Well ... you might as well. Now I wanna go there for lunch that looked so delicious. Your last pictures were ridiculous though. Well, I liked the last one cuz that's how I dress. :]

The girl looks like Hannah Montana.