Superbad.

So I do not like you. Nah, not anymore.

And, not, because of that...but probably stemming from that...

WE ARE obviously not cool.

And as a result of that, we are not cool either. Bummer. Lmao.

kyeshiaa.love: what's going on?
apollo.kidd: nothing much. lost a few friends, blah blah.
apollo.kidd: lmao.
kyeshiaa.love: lol don't be so casual about it.
apollo.kidd: but it is oh-so-casual.
kyeshiaa.love: why!
apollo.kidd: because idont care.
apollo.kidd: not even if they don't.
kyeshiaa.love: Well..
kyeshiaa.love: If they don't belong in your life then, let it be I guess.
apollo.kidd: yep!
apollo.kidd: exactly.

Shit, ihave work tomorrow. Ugh. Work. I have to go though because this credit card bill and phone bill will not pay itself. And God forbid I stay at home...this place is likely to drive me crazy.

Now, it's funny...I am looking back on things. And finally, at 10:28, I have been able to just say, forget it. However, I look back and see the pattern...and hope that YOU look at this repeat in events. While I doubt the person this is to actually gets this, I nevertheless hope. Just look. We all lose things in life. Why is it you must lose so much, while the one who calls themself yours, stays at par?

Then...to you, who I do think will understand this is to them. I maybe...accelerated my true feelings. I did. I was forced. I believe everything will be the same as before, I...pray they will. But whereas before I saw great things, now I see...mediocrosy. Weirdness? Half because I cannot even express myself, other half because you seemingly cannot express yourself. OTHER half because it would be silly. I have learned from my past. This, while so desired, most likely would fall apart.

And then to you, who I say this in the same manner as the first. Eh. I actually do not have much to say to you. =]

-goes to watch Superbad with Kye.

2 comments:

Call me beat box. said...

Oh this entry is nice. John Legend = rocks.

kyeshiaaa said...

SUPERRRR BADDDD
I'm surprised you didn't talk through the entire thing.
=P