UgH!
Okay, so I'm sitting in Philosophy...mind sort of wandering.
"We hope that a world outside of our mind exists..." ... or something like that. I wasn't really paying attention like I should have been. I guess you could say my mind is on other things....
-phone buzzes.
Kyeshia just texted me. =) lol, her texts are always sweet.
Anyway...so yeah, I guess I'm taking a break from yahoo. Idk...not because anything bad happened. Just because, I WANT to. And I don't even want to do that. There's people on there I love conversating with, and in that select group of people, there's another group that I love to conversate with, yet dread to leave the convo. So why not just leave it altogether?
Eh, I doubt that I make sense. I've found that I've become more prone to ranting...(and yippee for the fact a tall girl is sitting in front of me in Comp.)...but yes, the ranting...its incessant. I kind of wanted to get deep into a stat of mine from yahoo last night, so maybe I'll do that...."iseriously...dont want a gf...ever again.">
lol. such a bold statement.
Which obviously isn't totally true. But it is...somewhat. Because, I think...how can I compliment someone. Do I have what it takes to be the quote, unquote, bestest for someone? And the answer...yes. But what about that person? Does she know? Do I know her? Have I already known and forgotten her? Ugh. So indecisive about my feelings on this. I quit.
John Legend – Each Day Gets Better.m4a
I'll write a song
I thought about it for far to long
But I Never had someone to sing about
Until I meet her and each days get better
Nobody knows
Nobody sees
Nobody else understands me like she
Now there I Know what true love means
I Just hope she stays with me
I’m so happy that I got out of my Comp class early. I was SO tired. I didn’t really stay up toooo late last night but I by no means went to bed early. I’m kind of mad at myself because my stomach was hurting RIGHT after I toasted some cinnamon raisin bread. I didn’t eat it…and it got hard. =/. I was going to eat that with some Pepsi, but according to Liz that wouldn’t be good for my stomach. Go figure lol.
I remember when I bought John Legend's cd last year and I played it in my friend Stephen’s room while we played Madden. LMAO. Maxine was the only song on the cd that he liked. He’d be like…”play that ill club jazzy shit,” and I’d use my Mac remote (i<3 my Mac) and find it, then play it. It’s kind of snappy…relaxing, all of that. I kind of just want to be like…sitting on a hammock and playing John Legend and stuff and just relaxing with mi amor at our beach house. Lol, I think I’m pretty far off from achieving that. Feeling the breeze of the ocean calmly drift over our bodies as we lay in each other’s arms…eating cinnamon rolls! Ugh! Me so hungry.
-goes to eat. je retournerai plus tard. ;)
4 comments:
Wow look at you speaking French now, how delightful.
Aw, don't you just love getting random text messages that just brightens up your day?
Hm.. I didn't know you were taking a break from Yahoo or such. Guess you didn't get my offline message this morning then :[ I hope everything okay on your end.
Oh speaking of your Mac, there's a new Mac that just came out today. You should check that out!
AND YES PEPSI IS BAD!
Yes...the new ultra-portable Mac? Yeah...it's been the talk of the Mac forums for the past two weeks. (gawsh isound nerdy). I wannnnnt. Lol, I'm so needy.
And it's less of a break...more of a..."how about inot sign on ALL day" thing.
Oh. Maybe I should read you blog before I ask why. I take back my last text.
LMAO @ on Mac forums. What a nerdy ferdy.
Post a Comment