I didn't like that last post.
Eh.
Listening to tan-ugh's secret lover.
"tryna form a formula with a simple equation..."
lmao! I'm pretty sure I'm going to go get some chinese food in a good minute.
Kye textin' me about watching "The Sound of Music" in class. I remembered when they tried to make us watch that in Band class. Yeah, I was in band class...nigga was cold on the trumpet. Get it right. I had this dude next to me, Mustafa. He was hella funny. My boy used to call him Mufasa. LMAO! Ey, I swear high school...while sucking for the most part, was hella entertaining. It was always something new everyday. And even if nothing popped off at school, the hour long bus ride home was always dope. My dudes AJ, Andrew, & Gary and I used to always clown EVERRRRYone. Girls' be playing in our hair and stuff, giving us massage. lmaooooo. Look at me...reminiscing.
Listening to one of the dopest mixtapes out...

4 comments:
Oh Mr. Popular were we? In High school I see you. LOL@clown everyone that reminds me of my best friend and me when we rode on the trainnnnnnn ahhhhh high school. When I was a teen. Ah I'm old -cries-.
lmao!
nah, iwasn't popular. everyone knew me though. and iwas cool with everyone.
but those were the best times though!...
They wereee.
You know you were popular.
Teen girl screams:
" There goes Emarion!! Look and his curly fro is out." -faints-
lmaooooo.
SO not how it happened. iwas just an average joe. well, the freshest average joe lol.
Post a Comment