juxtaposed!

Here we go again, starting the week...hrm...
I get paid this week, so that's always a plus. Bad thing is, I'm not even seeing this check. Literally everything from it is going to someone other than yours truly. Fuck!

I'm not even getting my Wing...but that's ok. I'm supposedly getting an iPhone in a month. For $150. I say supposedly because:
a) imay not have the money for it
b) ihave to get the contract details all smoothed out.

Let's hope it all falls through though.

Plus, my team lost yesterday. Man, that made me madder than anything.
We definitely had a chance of winning that game...ugh @ Kwame Brown...

I'm bumping this old Pharrell mixtape, "In My Mind: The Prequel". I swear this ish is solid gold. This was even sicker than the album to me, but istill remember copping that. I listened to it on the greyhound back from Colorado. lmao! That was the summer...

lmao @ there being a mixtape called "moccalicious rnb VOLUME 7". =| You know dudes downloaded just because the girl on the front has a big booty. R&B has fallen off though in my opinion. I haven't downloaded an R&B mixtape in about 6 months. Stuff is just wack.

And then I think about rap...and me...and I always think, "why do I do it?" Like, is this even a viable career right now? There's literally millions of rappers all trying to make it, and then there's me. It's just too much. And you don't even sell like people in the past, so if you do happen to make it, what's there for you? Idk... I always think this, especially when I have trouble coming up with some material. Like, is it worth it? I always seem to keep going by telling myself it's not about anything else, just the music...but c'mon. Something has to support it. I don't even feel I get support FOR my music outside of my boy Adub and a few others. Idk, this shit weighs heavy on my head, fa'real.

Ugh. But yo...on other things, Estelle is shooting her video for "American Boy". Here's her and John Legend. I told my hair-lady-person I wanted my hair like John Legend's. She just looked at me sideways. Uhhh, whatever. If I do that I'd have to get it cut because I have mucho hair. :D

2 comments:

Call me beat box. said...

I like , Estelle. Her funky hairstyle is groovy.

Lizzy said...

Estelle is wonderful.
I love all her tracks :] hopefully we'll get to see more of her this year.


You want hair like John Legend huh? Let me guess.. you got this idea for kye? Lol I remember her mentioning that you should cut your hair like his because he's sexy. Personally, I cant imagine you with that cut but hey .. try it out & we'll see how it works out for ya.

We all got bills to pay
[sigh]
It sucks growing up huh? Lol, gotta be responsible & all that jazz. I have 2,347.89 debt right now. [rolls my eyes] I wont be spending any of my paychecks ANYTIME soon!


Hm.. very unfortunated that the Lakers lost yesterday man. It was such a close game. Down to like the last 2 seconds and they scored :[ BOO HOO!


Wow, this comment is all over the place. I originally started going in order but as you can see.. it didn't quite turn out that way. Let me stop here before I flood your page with my 1 comment.


Toodles!