JF be crankin' hits like Bonds, b....

That shit is mad fresh, no? I can't wait for Spring/Summer. Fuck this winter. Cold as all outdoors. I don't even know why people say "all outdoors" but I heard someone say it so I'm going to say it...

Any waaaaaaay...

These bill collectors are harassing my ass. Calling 5 times a day. Talking about suing me. I paid you last week! But they're saying it'll take 2-4 billing periods for my payment to go in effect. That's like, 2 months! wtf. So I asked to speak to a supervisor, and got the run-around. Hope I don't go to jail...I'm too skinny.

And I guess this girl was trying to talk to me in class. Lol, she's cute. Kinda smart. Has a 2 yr. old. UHHHHHHH.... I'll pass.

Bumpin' this John Legend cd/dvd. Just got it in last night...Can you even "bump" John Legend?


I always wondered what he did in concert. Like, he can't dance or anything, so no Omarion/Chris Brown type ish. Just singing. This nigga right here...grindin' on girls onstage and stuff. LMAO. The woman looked like she was gonna faint, leaning on his piano. JL is a freak. Gotta get it how you get it I suppose. lmaoooo.

And yo...I support Big Sean, ithink dude is mad cold. But I ran across this diss to him on youtube, and DAMN. This guy....idk, this was like, one of the best disses I've ever heard. lmao!

1 comment:

Call me beat box. said...

LOL I be bumping that John Legend!! Not in my car though last cd I brought was A.Keys lol Nice blog entry.