action figures.

I don't care who you are...you cannot deny that Jay-Z is THAT dude.

...and ireally wish my sk would stop freezing and delaying. ugh. ican't wait to finally move in with my moms so ican have my internet connection back...sk's do NOT cut it for Y!.

Anyway, I don't really have a lot of stuff to blog about today. Ehh. I really wanna talk about THAT girl, but maybe I won't. Actually, ithink I will. I'll talk about this girl...the other girl...and the other other girl. lmao.

Girl #1.
I used to like you. Waaaay back when I had a girlfriend lol. Now it seems like you're a memory of what I could have had, but don't want anymore. I know that you most likely want to be with me, but truthfully...honestly...ican't draw myself to become in that same mindset iwas in before. I see you as an attractive young lady...but am not much attracted to you in any other sense. And as weird as that seems, that's just not enough for me.

Girl #2.
You're the epitome of what I want...so why is it that I no longer want you. After chasing you (in my mind), i'm finally getting signs that you like me. Definite signs. Which, if I would have received a couple of months ago, would have made me act on them. Now i'm just...entertaining thoughts. Thinking, icould be with her...ishould be with her...but idon't want to be. I just wish I knew why.

Girl #3.
LMAO. You're the kind of girl I always desired, but was never ever to get ('cept for that one time...which ended in heartbreak, must iadd). Now, im not sure if you like me...and frankly, im not even sure that ilike you. lol, ican tell if something was ever to come to fruition a lot of people would most likely be in our business. But regardless of that, you appear to be a good look. But for me?

lol, so those are the thoughts going through my head about the women. Oh, let me add the other one. lmao, im not a player! don't think i am...

Girl #4.
You like me. I don't like you. Plain as that.

Okay, I'm done. I think I may write some stuff down tonight. I never registered to vote like isaid I would...that's okay though. I wasn't actually planning on voting anyway. Damnit, im gonna die. SORRY DIDDY!!!

-currently listening to Black Superhero music. lol, if you know what imean, then iLOVE you. you are my brother/sister.

Jay-Z - Change Clothes.m4a

Young Hov in the house is so necessary
No bra with that blouse is so necessary
No panties in jeans it's so necessary
Why you frontin on me?
Let's go to my hotel cause this don't go well
With those S Dots, gotta stay fresh ma
Ma, I don't shop where the rest buy
Oh no ma please respect ma
Jiggy this is probably purple label
Or that BBC shit or it's probably tailored
But y'all niggas actin way too tough
Throw on a suit get it tapered up

1 comment:

Call me beat box. said...

For some reason Emarion your blogs brings a smile to my face! So random with it.