The other one feels like going to sleep.
------
I have a big box of books in the basement of my moms new house. I really wish ihad that box of books. I really wish that I had a $100 Borders giftcard. I need more books in my life, to read...they calm me. Allow me to escape reality (how cliche). I really shouldn't borrow books from the library seeing as how im really bad with returning them. I mean, ihave over $100 in fines. lmao, maybe icould try to convert that into Borders giftcards.
Last night idefinitely woke up at 11:43. I was listening to my sleep playlist, and for the first time, iput one of my own songs on it. That "I Want You" track...and while listening to it, I was thinking..."hey, im kind of smooth." lmao. But no, hearing the song made me really want to write some new stuff. Last night Itried to have an 'all-rap' edition of my sleep playlist. Usually ihave to throw some r&b in there, but idecided to do all hip-hop.
1. dear fall - lupe fiasco
2. say hello - jay-z
3. say hello rmx - fabolous
4. hip hop saved my life - lupe fiasco
5. break my heart - common
6. the commercial - lupe fiasco
7. good shit - big sean
8. let's talk - lil' wayne
9. purrty woman need 2 know - naledge
10. job song - consequence (loved the outro)
11. baby don't go - fabolous ft. t-pain
12. i want you - jf
13. down for me - loon ft. mario winans
2. say hello - jay-z
3. say hello rmx - fabolous
4. hip hop saved my life - lupe fiasco
5. break my heart - common
6. the commercial - lupe fiasco
7. good shit - big sean
8. let's talk - lil' wayne
9. purrty woman need 2 know - naledge
10. job song - consequence (loved the outro)
11. baby don't go - fabolous ft. t-pain
12. i want you - jf
13. down for me - loon ft. mario winans
"cheap with your love, iwas used to the splurges
now you're greasier than Church's..."
lol. ilove writing lines like that. stuff that...is kinda silly, but makes sense. no thoughtless hip-hop over here. igotta improve on writing choruses and hooks. that's the only thing that's holding me back. and in a really random, yet inspiring situation...my friend Adub texted me at like, 12 in the morning.
"It's people down here I let hear your stuff and...they feelin it so ur fan-base is growing..."
then...
"Man, if I had a dollar for every "myspace rapper" and 'fly dude' I saw on a daily basis, it's almost overwhelming like it's impossible to set yourself apart, BUT I think it's a swag you bring to the track that I don't hear almost EVER..."
=] motivation.
Dave Matthews Band - Dream Girl.m4a
i would dig a hole all the way to china
unless of course if i was there
then i would dig my way home
if by digging i could steal the wind from the wind
from the sails of the greedy men who rule the world
still, you are my best friend
and after a good good drunk
you and me wake up and make love
after a deep sleep where i was dreaming...
3 comments:
Digital Graphic Design.
Lol, I love your silly lines. They definitely catch my attention!
Borders? Pfft, It's all about Barnes&Noble. I love getting giftcards there :] my dad gets them for me for birthdays or christmas
ROFL!
Post a Comment