simple.

So, it's Wednesday.

Kind of an eventful week.

Set up a payment plan to pay off my HUMONGOUS bill.
Almost quit/got fired.
Made some new music.
Skipped a test.
Recorded podcast #2.

Oh, matter of fact, let me advertise. Freely. On my own site.

New music: www.myspace.com/jfkishot
add.comment.bump.whatever.

new music...check it out!!

New podcast: www.tunetojf.mypodcast.com

There. Shameless plugs, all day baby.

I wish I had some more stuff to talk about. I mean, I do...but some of it is personal and I can't really put that ALLLL out there.
Uhm. Had some thoughts. I miss Katherine. Ugh. Like, a lot. Damnit. I kind of wish I didn't, but I'm going to call her tonight I guess. Ehh. I'm so...offcenter. Like, I don't know if that would be the best thing to do, but I just...want to.

I don't miss Te'Querra. Probably because I haven't seen her pic for awhile. I swearrrr...when I see her pictures, I get back to liking her too much again. Ugh.

I kinda miss Stacey with her M.I.A. ass. Nah, but if you're reading this Stacers, I'm here. Like, for real. =]

-----------

And I spent all of my morning lurking on people's blogspots. Lol. I like reading random people's blogs. And almost all of them are about failed relationships or whatever. Lmao. America is lovestruck. Lovestoned.

Oh, and did I mention I have new music?! Well I do. Uhm.
-scratches head.

I don't know what to write about.

I kinda miss my beat. No one knows what that means besides one person probably lol. But I promise, everytime we talk on yahoo we get into a little spat or i say something offensive or whatever. Oops?

Lmao @ this girl at McDonald's trying to hit on me. She was taking my order and kept complimenting me on all of these things...and finally this dude mopping was like, "in other words, she likes you..." I laughed. Why? Because she has like, 3 teeth. PASS!

Anyway, I'm about to go on a Pepsi run. Holla!

6 comments:

kyeshiaaa said...

LMAO!
3 TEETH!
Man, you better go for it, Eric
That's a great opportunity there.
I mean, I don't even have 3 whole teeth.
*wink wink*

Anonymous said...

Ewwwwwww.

She looked like one of those
games at a Carnival where you gotta
throw the ball at the head w/teeth.

Lmaooooooo.

kyeshiaaa said...

SHE SOUNDS SO SEXY!
Man
Don't underestimate her.
I bet she's got mean head game.
;]

Anonymous said...

she prolly does.

hmm.
maybe ishould go back...

stacey. said...

Ooooh! THREE WHOLE TEETH?!




I'd bang ;] Roflllllllllll. You have terrible luck, I sah-wear. Thanks for being there for me babe. :-*

Lizzy said...

Yup, one of those pathetic blogs was probably mine.

I remember you from cs.