Err!
Except for the fact that it's not and yeah. I had to work yesterday and my head was hurting something terrible by the end of the day. They seriously get on my nerves yo. I like being happy...but they're always so damn grumpy. Which makes me grumpy. When I want to be happy. You understand?
Anyway...lol. Uhm, I should definitely get off my ass and do something productive with la musica. I'm stalling jo'. Stallin'.
I want to get this magazine. Wow.

lmao @ it being in Hungarian.
Killin' y'all dames. Nah, just kidding. But hey, I've had my eye on this one honey dip...yehdig?! But then iwas like, "nah shorty, we can't roll...yehdig?!" and she was li...ahh, forget it. That ghetto shit annoys me. For serious...if isee one more...ghetto-type of girl I'm going to implode.
That, to me, is one of the biggest turn-offs. The bad grammar, the way that dress, all of it! And no, I'm not sadidy, or whatever...ijust...feel for progression. Like, make yourself the best person you can. And in every situation where italked to a girl who you could describe as "ghetto"...she was not interested in talking about anything worthwhile. It was like...how can I expect to raise a kid with you as a mother? lol. If ican't see you as a mother figure...then ican't date you. Simple as that. So you may think i'm mean or stuck-up or whatever...but isee it as providing my child with some intelligent, decent DNA.
No comments:
Post a Comment