go go gadget!


My laptop tells me what time it is. It has a lisp though. Like, "it'sss eight thpthirtyyyy." Pretty awesome. I have an off-day. Wow. Like, seriously. I want to update my blog more but damn, the work has been piling up. Even when I had an off day Friday, istill had to help move which took ALLLLLL day.

So, in my triumphant return to the couch of doing nothing, ihave started up a game of Madden. Currently the score is Rams - 35; Bengals - 28. I was down 28-7 at halftime. On the first play after halftime Marc Bulger threw an interception so I brought in my second string quarterback.....ERIC BOYD! Yes, my created player is second string. Hey, I like to be fair.

Now, his stats are as follows: Rating: 135.4 Yds: 194 TD: 3 Int: 0 Long: 83

Go ERICCCC!

So I met a girl off myspace. Weird. I had never just met someone off myspace. Anyway, I wanted to add her to my music page (www.myspace.com/jfkishot, tell your friends) *coughs*. So she responded like, "do iknow you?" I of course said no, then proceeded to tell her that she should get to know me....blahzay blahzay...caking caking caking...and she gave me her number...and now we're texting. She seems pretty cool lol. Keyword: seems.

OMG. The Bengals tied it up with 3:50 seconds left. Damnit, why is Chad Johnson so goooooood? Damn. They scored again. Ok, hold on until the game is over, okay? -

waits 20 minutes.

Alright, so get this. I tied it up with a minute to go. They get the ball back. They try to pass...incomplete...try to pass again...and I INTERCEPT IT AND RETURN IT FOR A TOUCHDOWWWWWWWN! 49-42. Final Score: Rams - 52 ---- Bengals - 42.


--------

Anyway, ihave the sniffles. Ugh. They suck. Reminds me of being in class taking a test and when one person sniffles, someone else does...and it just gets SO annoying. But here i am doing it, which makes me annoying. Eh.
-sniffles-

Uhm, so work on music today? Okay. Sayworrrrrd.
My ex-girlfriend is back in town from school. We actually went to the same college last year. We didn't do anything thoughhhh, for she had a boyfriend. But now, she is single, which means nothing. Lol. Anyway, ithink we're going to go out somewhere later on this week. Not like, GO OUT...but out somewhere.

Gotta fit that in between work and music. My partner's back, aka Nicky Nick. So we'll be recording some songs and shitttt. Lol, the '08 version of Outkast. Look for that soon. Like, for real dude. We're cold. Brrrr.

ANYhoot...ileave you with my 1 week old nephew, George William Boyd. And yes, that IS an old man's name lol. Picture and a video.



No comments: