Say Hello, hello...

Either I need to make this music thing work, or move from the Earth.

So Christmas...eh.

Just another day for real, but with more food.
Happy Birthday Jesus though. At least what they say is your birthday lol.

I didn't get much. Uhm, a $20 bill? Like, wtf. Lol, no so much as me being ungrateful, but like...it was one of those things where you're with the family, and everyone else is getting gifts...then they realize, "oh, Eric hasn't gotten ANYthing." So someone takes a twenty out of their purse and is like, "here Eric, this is for you." Like, a pity gift.

I don't even care anymore. No one really does much for me any more. I do everything for myself now, so I guess it is what it is. Buy all my own clothes, all of my own food, pay for school myself.

Looking at it all, life seems pretty disappointing. Nothing really to live for. Life is...uhh...boring? Tedious? Monotonous? Insipid? The adjectives are endless.

I'll just say that I crave something more.

---------
So yeah, more on that Christmas day.
My step-cousin brought her cousin(?) Raven. Now, for the past two years ihad been crushing on Raven something terrible. When I told my cousin she just said that iwasn't Raven's type and Raven agreed on that. Blah.

So this year, I'm walking around or whatever and I happen to go into the room where Raven and my cousin are sitting with some other girl eating. My cousin is like, "do you remember Raven, the one you've been trying to talk to for like, forever?"

:|

I was like, "iremember her, but idont remember liking her..." so obviously lying. Ugh. Bad situation, or rather, very awkward.

Anyway, my cousin kept trying to get me to talk to Raven...as if she was somehow now interested in me. Whatever. Maybe because iwas dressed like any other dude this year? Usually iwear my sweater vests, cardigans, such and such...This year iwas on the other spectrum of my Jay-Z attire. Dark denim, dunks with the tongue out, and two fresh Hanes tee. Oh, and a fitted, tilted to the back.

Oh, that's what you like baby? Or maybe it was the hair [told you it got longer].
Anyway, despite how gorgeous imay think Raven is, ididn't entertain her, and imost likely won't. You didn't like me then...but now you do? gtfoh.

LET THIS BITCH BREATHE!

No comments: