someone in your fam stealing $80 from you...is not good. especially when you don't get paid until Friday, and have NO money.
so just know that im in a BAD mood.
anyway, some girl requested an add for me on myspace. ijust so happen to go to her page, and what's playing is Alicia Keys' "Like You'll Never See Me Again". the song...calmed me. like, ifelt a calming wave come over me that just relaxed me. it was amazing.
now granted, ihaven't been to work yet so im sure when iget there my mood will change but still....the song has me at least...a little happy.
and iguess ican just go into the New Year with a blank slate...as in a blank slate in my bank account. ugh.
anyway...im going to post some of my favorite verses of this year...2007.
lol @ Jay-Z having the song of the year according to Rolling Stones. haha! Hovie's home!
-throws up Roc sign
"everything i am - kanye west"
I know that people wouldn't usually rap this
But I got the facts to back this
Just last year, Chicago had over 600 caskets
Man, killin's some wack shit
Oh, I forgot, 'cept for when nigga's is rappin'
Do you know what it feel like when people is passin'?
He got changed over his chains, a block off Ashland
I need to talk to somebody, pastor
The church want tithe, so I can't afford to pay
The slip on the door, cause I can't afford to stay
My 15 seconds up, but I got more to say
That's enough Mr. West, please no more today
"say hello - jay-z"
We ain't thugs for the sake of just being thugs
Nobody do dat where we grew at, nigga, DUH!
The poverty line, we not above
So out come the mask and glove cause we ain't feelin' the love
We ain't doing crime for the sake of doing crime
We movin' dimes cause we ain't doin' fine
One out of three of us is locked up doing time
You know what that type of shit can do to a nigga mind?
My mind on my money, money on my mind
If you owe me ten dollars, you ain't giving me nine
Ya'll ain't give me 40 acres and a mule
So i got my Glock 40, now i'm cool
And if Al Sharpton is speaking for me
Somebody get him the word and tell him i don't approve
Tell him i'll remove the curses
If you tell me our schools gon' be perfect
When Jena 6 don't exist
Tell him THAT's when i'll stop saying bitch---BIIITCH!
"the coolest - lupe fiasco"
And so began our reign (rain)
The trinity
Her-n-I-cane (hurricane)
No weatherman could ever stand when her and I came
Hella hard
Umbrella whatever put plywood over Pella pains
And pray to god that the floods subside
Cause you gon' need a sub 'till he does reply
And not one of Jared's
You think it's all arid
And everythings irey
Anoth' supply
Which means a anoth' july inside my endless summer
That was just the eye of the unger
Felix
Cause he is
The cleanest
Amongst a
Younger
Outstanding achievein up-n-comers
The ones that had dead beat daddys and
Well to do mommas
But not well enough to keep em from us
The ones that were
Fightin in class
Who might not pass
Rap record pressured the laugh in a life not fast
Can you feel it (can you feel it)
Is what I got asked
Do I love her (do I love her)
Said I don't know
Streets got my heart, Game got my soul
One times with sunshine will never hurt your soul
Quote
To a crying dishonored baby momma whose a momma to a daughter that I had fathered from afar
My new lady gave me a Mercedes and a necklace with a solid gold key
Like the starter of a car
The opener of a door
Or two pounds of raw
You gave me a baby, but what about lately
Then ha ha ha ha ha'd
Right up in her face g
There's more fish in the sea
I'm on my mission to be be
"nike boots - wale"
The revolution will proceed
unification of the dmv I will achieve indeed
I decree I'm forming a new alliance
oppose the one poisoning the minds
they lying
I am only a fighter
in the form of a writer
in the form of a poet
potency in the mic
I blank out then I approach it
turn me up and I go in
haters learn to Bear
I'm Lovie Smith with the vocals
lord i'm so focused more focused than I ever been
so slightly passed em, like the letter "n"
it's DC, black jeans, black tee
this that North Face rap, WALE, you better get me
PG, Riverdale, Largo, Temple Hills, Cap Heights, 124, Landover, Everywhere
Saratoga, 640, Berry Farms, 1-4, KDY, every corner, everybody got em on
flyer than the rest of em
"gossip- lil' wayne"
Stop, hatin' on a nigga
that is a weak emotion
The lady of a nigga
And you could get tipped
like ya waitin on a nigga, and
Put a body bag and an apron on tha nigga
I give my all behind the mic,
but you could never see, if you sit behind the light
You don't have to pick me.. to win the title fight
But I'm gone wear that championship belt so tight
And if I'm wrong, there is no right
And if I'm wrong, there is snow white
I'm tryna be polite, but you bitches in my hair like the fuckin po-lice
My flow is rare, these other rappers nice,
These other rappers bark,
Some of em' even bite
But I'm much more bright
I give the game sight
So before you dim the lights you just might... might... wanna
"watch what you say to me - t.i. ft. jay-z (jay's verse)"
Rap Music, Is Sumthin Aint it
The Way These Pictures Is Painted
U Swear These Niggas Is Dangerous The Gangsta Shit They Sayin
Lock Em Up In The Booth With A Half Ounce Of Canabis
Then He Sittin Back And Watch The Outlandish Shit They Portayin (But)
Soon As You See Em They Freeze Up Like In Museums
Them Statues U Like Is That The Dude Who Said He Was Gonna Pop!
Niggas Get Runnin Before You Finish Your Sentence
And Then They Back 2 Riffin When They Off In A Safe Distance
U Like U Was Just Here U Disappeared Like Magicians In Thin Air
Im Like Damn Nigga At Least Keep It Consistent
I Hear You Debatin Me Lately, Ive Been Doin My Best 2 Stay Hater-Free
Still Watch What You Say 2 Me!
Sooner Or Later Ill Take You Up On Your Offer And Put You All In Your Place Like Im Replacing Your Father
U Talkin 2 The Author, The Architect Of The Blue-Print
My Dna In Your Music Mothaf**Ker Are U Stupid?!?!
"big shit poppin' - t.i."
ow I do it like I wanna do it and do that shit in front of you
Real nigga vision pimpin', I ain't seein' none of you
I do it for my nigga Phil's daughter and his mama too
I do it for my oldest sons and their grandmama too
Do it for my daughters and my youngest son mama who
Go buy what she want because she know it ain't a problem to
You do something to them and to you I'll bring the trouble to
You do it for a day or so, we do it for a month or two
I do it for my partners, go make sure them niggas stuntin' too
We do it with them choppers, ain't no problem, where you runnin' to?
We do it for the block, that why ain't nobody stoppin' me
I do it for my pop and my cousins too, they watchin' me
I did it nonstop, now see how these niggas copy me
I made it from the bottom to the top where I oughta be
Who do it did good and do it diffrent
No matter what I do you know I do it to death
"int'l players anthem - big boi verse"
Eni mini decisions with precision I pick
Or make my selection on who I choose to be with
Girl dont touch my protection, I know you want it to slip
But slippin is something I dont do, tippin for life? (Mmm mmm!)
Thats like makin it rain
Every month on schedule (mmmHhmm!) Let me tell you
Get your parasol umbrella cause its gonna get wetter
Better prepare you for the see-saw pole
She supposed to spend it on that baby but we see she dont
[Chopped & Screwed]
Ask ask Paul McCartney the lawyers gettin sloppy
Slaughter slaughter of them pockets, had to tie her to a rocket
Send her into outer space, I know he wish he could
Cause he payin 20K a day, that b****is eating good
Like an infant on a double D b**** is getting plump
Cause he miscalculated the next to the last pump
[Chopped & Screwed]
Dump dump in the gut, walk it off from the giddy up
Better chose the right one or pick pick the kitties up
anddddddd....the lyrics of the year to me.....
Andre 3000 - Art of Storytellin' Part4
So I'm watchin' her fine ass
Walked to my bedroom, and thought to myself
That's the shape of things to come
She said, "Why you in the club, and you don't make it precipitate?
You know, make it rain when you can make it thunderstorm"
I'm like, "Why? "
The world needs sun
The hood needs funds
There's a war going on and half the battle is guns
How dare I throw it on the floor
When people are poor
So I write like Edgar Allen to restore, got a cord? [?]
Umbilical attached to a place they can't afford
No landscaping, Or window draping
This old lady told me,
"If I ain't got nothin' good, say nathing"
That's why I don't talk much
I swear it don't cost much, to pay attention to me
I tell like it is, and I tell it how it could be
The hood be
Requesting my services, Oh don't get nervous it's
Step yo game up time, These ain't them same old rhymes
Designed to have you dancin' in some club
Niggas write to me
Woman be up in they tub
Expoliating with hey pom poms
Yellin' "GO 3000! "
I'm in my whatever bumpin' what?
A 100 miles in
Runnin' Runnin' Runnin' Runnin'
Summon
Woman
Come in
Sit down, heard you need some plumbing
Done and
I'm in
A swell mood
A rather swoll mood
Until she told me that she told (?)
That's she'll be back, she's going to the store
I didn't know she had a boyfriend, so the door
I pointed her too
I said, "Call me when ya'll break up
I don't fuck nobody bitch"
And never only Jacob, know what time it is
Nigga just tryin' to live
Like a Nigga suppose to live
If I still drink that malt liquor
I pour that beer
On the ground for niggas not around
I started out starvin'
Now they got me out here Brett Farve'n
Try'n to see if I still got it... (got it...)
I guess it's like the right thing about it... ('bout it...)
I know that people wouldn't usually rap this
But I got the facts to back this
Just last year, Chicago had over 600 caskets
Man, killin's some wack shit
Oh, I forgot, 'cept for when nigga's is rappin'
Do you know what it feel like when people is passin'?
He got changed over his chains, a block off Ashland
I need to talk to somebody, pastor
The church want tithe, so I can't afford to pay
The slip on the door, cause I can't afford to stay
My 15 seconds up, but I got more to say
That's enough Mr. West, please no more today
"say hello - jay-z"
We ain't thugs for the sake of just being thugs
Nobody do dat where we grew at, nigga, DUH!
The poverty line, we not above
So out come the mask and glove cause we ain't feelin' the love
We ain't doing crime for the sake of doing crime
We movin' dimes cause we ain't doin' fine
One out of three of us is locked up doing time
You know what that type of shit can do to a nigga mind?
My mind on my money, money on my mind
If you owe me ten dollars, you ain't giving me nine
Ya'll ain't give me 40 acres and a mule
So i got my Glock 40, now i'm cool
And if Al Sharpton is speaking for me
Somebody get him the word and tell him i don't approve
Tell him i'll remove the curses
If you tell me our schools gon' be perfect
When Jena 6 don't exist
Tell him THAT's when i'll stop saying bitch---BIIITCH!
"the coolest - lupe fiasco"
And so began our reign (rain)
The trinity
Her-n-I-cane (hurricane)
No weatherman could ever stand when her and I came
Hella hard
Umbrella whatever put plywood over Pella pains
And pray to god that the floods subside
Cause you gon' need a sub 'till he does reply
And not one of Jared's
You think it's all arid
And everythings irey
Anoth' supply
Which means a anoth' july inside my endless summer
That was just the eye of the unger
Felix
Cause he is
The cleanest
Amongst a
Younger
Outstanding achievein up-n-comers
The ones that had dead beat daddys and
Well to do mommas
But not well enough to keep em from us
The ones that were
Fightin in class
Who might not pass
Rap record pressured the laugh in a life not fast
Can you feel it (can you feel it)
Is what I got asked
Do I love her (do I love her)
Said I don't know
Streets got my heart, Game got my soul
One times with sunshine will never hurt your soul
Quote
To a crying dishonored baby momma whose a momma to a daughter that I had fathered from afar
My new lady gave me a Mercedes and a necklace with a solid gold key
Like the starter of a car
The opener of a door
Or two pounds of raw
You gave me a baby, but what about lately
Then ha ha ha ha ha'd
Right up in her face g
There's more fish in the sea
I'm on my mission to be be
"nike boots - wale"
The revolution will proceed
unification of the dmv I will achieve indeed
I decree I'm forming a new alliance
oppose the one poisoning the minds
they lying
I am only a fighter
in the form of a writer
in the form of a poet
potency in the mic
I blank out then I approach it
turn me up and I go in
haters learn to Bear
I'm Lovie Smith with the vocals
lord i'm so focused more focused than I ever been
so slightly passed em, like the letter "n"
it's DC, black jeans, black tee
this that North Face rap, WALE, you better get me
PG, Riverdale, Largo, Temple Hills, Cap Heights, 124, Landover, Everywhere
Saratoga, 640, Berry Farms, 1-4, KDY, every corner, everybody got em on
flyer than the rest of em
"gossip- lil' wayne"
Stop, hatin' on a nigga
that is a weak emotion
The lady of a nigga
And you could get tipped
like ya waitin on a nigga, and
Put a body bag and an apron on tha nigga
I give my all behind the mic,
but you could never see, if you sit behind the light
You don't have to pick me.. to win the title fight
But I'm gone wear that championship belt so tight
And if I'm wrong, there is no right
And if I'm wrong, there is snow white
I'm tryna be polite, but you bitches in my hair like the fuckin po-lice
My flow is rare, these other rappers nice,
These other rappers bark,
Some of em' even bite
But I'm much more bright
I give the game sight
So before you dim the lights you just might... might... wanna
"watch what you say to me - t.i. ft. jay-z (jay's verse)"
Rap Music, Is Sumthin Aint it
The Way These Pictures Is Painted
U Swear These Niggas Is Dangerous The Gangsta Shit They Sayin
Lock Em Up In The Booth With A Half Ounce Of Canabis
Then He Sittin Back And Watch The Outlandish Shit They Portayin (But)
Soon As You See Em They Freeze Up Like In Museums
Them Statues U Like Is That The Dude Who Said He Was Gonna Pop!
Niggas Get Runnin Before You Finish Your Sentence
And Then They Back 2 Riffin When They Off In A Safe Distance
U Like U Was Just Here U Disappeared Like Magicians In Thin Air
Im Like Damn Nigga At Least Keep It Consistent
I Hear You Debatin Me Lately, Ive Been Doin My Best 2 Stay Hater-Free
Still Watch What You Say 2 Me!
Sooner Or Later Ill Take You Up On Your Offer And Put You All In Your Place Like Im Replacing Your Father
U Talkin 2 The Author, The Architect Of The Blue-Print
My Dna In Your Music Mothaf**Ker Are U Stupid?!?!
"big shit poppin' - t.i."
ow I do it like I wanna do it and do that shit in front of you
Real nigga vision pimpin', I ain't seein' none of you
I do it for my nigga Phil's daughter and his mama too
I do it for my oldest sons and their grandmama too
Do it for my daughters and my youngest son mama who
Go buy what she want because she know it ain't a problem to
You do something to them and to you I'll bring the trouble to
You do it for a day or so, we do it for a month or two
I do it for my partners, go make sure them niggas stuntin' too
We do it with them choppers, ain't no problem, where you runnin' to?
We do it for the block, that why ain't nobody stoppin' me
I do it for my pop and my cousins too, they watchin' me
I did it nonstop, now see how these niggas copy me
I made it from the bottom to the top where I oughta be
Who do it did good and do it diffrent
No matter what I do you know I do it to death
"int'l players anthem - big boi verse"
Eni mini decisions with precision I pick
Or make my selection on who I choose to be with
Girl dont touch my protection, I know you want it to slip
But slippin is something I dont do, tippin for life? (Mmm mmm!)
Thats like makin it rain
Every month on schedule (mmmHhmm!) Let me tell you
Get your parasol umbrella cause its gonna get wetter
Better prepare you for the see-saw pole
She supposed to spend it on that baby but we see she dont
[Chopped & Screwed]
Ask ask Paul McCartney the lawyers gettin sloppy
Slaughter slaughter of them pockets, had to tie her to a rocket
Send her into outer space, I know he wish he could
Cause he payin 20K a day, that b****is eating good
Like an infant on a double D b**** is getting plump
Cause he miscalculated the next to the last pump
[Chopped & Screwed]
Dump dump in the gut, walk it off from the giddy up
Better chose the right one or pick pick the kitties up
anddddddd....the lyrics of the year to me.....
Andre 3000 - Art of Storytellin' Part4
So I'm watchin' her fine ass
Walked to my bedroom, and thought to myself
That's the shape of things to come
She said, "Why you in the club, and you don't make it precipitate?
You know, make it rain when you can make it thunderstorm"
I'm like, "Why? "
The world needs sun
The hood needs funds
There's a war going on and half the battle is guns
How dare I throw it on the floor
When people are poor
So I write like Edgar Allen to restore, got a cord? [?]
Umbilical attached to a place they can't afford
No landscaping, Or window draping
This old lady told me,
"If I ain't got nothin' good, say nathing"
That's why I don't talk much
I swear it don't cost much, to pay attention to me
I tell like it is, and I tell it how it could be
The hood be
Requesting my services, Oh don't get nervous it's
Step yo game up time, These ain't them same old rhymes
Designed to have you dancin' in some club
Niggas write to me
Woman be up in they tub
Expoliating with hey pom poms
Yellin' "GO 3000! "
I'm in my whatever bumpin' what?
A 100 miles in
Runnin' Runnin' Runnin' Runnin'
Summon
Woman
Come in
Sit down, heard you need some plumbing
Done and
I'm in
A swell mood
A rather swoll mood
Until she told me that she told (?)
That's she'll be back, she's going to the store
I didn't know she had a boyfriend, so the door
I pointed her too
I said, "Call me when ya'll break up
I don't fuck nobody bitch"
And never only Jacob, know what time it is
Nigga just tryin' to live
Like a Nigga suppose to live
If I still drink that malt liquor
I pour that beer
On the ground for niggas not around
I started out starvin'
Now they got me out here Brett Farve'n
Try'n to see if I still got it... (got it...)
I guess it's like the right thing about it... ('bout it...)
2 comments:
I'm sorry to hear that you lost money babe. Family or no family, that's not cool to be taking money from you like that :[
On a happier note, I'm loving these verses mister.
Have a good day today & go have a pepsi or something ;]
you hella BLOW.
Post a Comment