from the m-a, di to the s to the o-n....

I'm late...for work. Again. I feel really bad for being late, but what can I do?! Buses run something terrible on Sundays, geewhiz.

And 6:45? In the a.m.? You're kidding me with these schedules...quite literally killing me.

I set my alarm for...4:20. Went to bed at 10:15. And STILL imanaged to get up AT 6:19. I was thinking, "damn, ishould almost be at work now." I can't do it. If I'm not fired, I'm most likely quitting after the New Years.

Yeah, ihave bills to pay, but with this salary...not like I'm necessarily on my Jim Jones.

Seriously, idont even have enough to buy presents and still be able to buy food for the next two weeks until iget paid again. I'm living from paycheck to paycheck! Fuck that...igotta start looking for another.

-------------
I'm tired. I'm going to take a nap on this bus....won't get to where I'm going for another 45 minutes anyway.

No comments: