Heal niggas.
Educate and build niggas
instill in niggas it's real
to respect women.
Treat'em like they real,
they feel nigga.
Watch the birds,
watch Dr. Phil nigga.
Chill nigga.
go learn a skill nigga.
Educate and build niggas
instill in niggas it's real
to respect women.
Treat'em like they real,
they feel nigga.
Watch the birds,
watch Dr. Phil nigga.
Chill nigga.
go learn a skill nigga.
Yo...I saw a bird get punked by another bird for a piece of bread.
But anyway, iwent to White Castle this morning to get some food...and I had like, 11 minutes before the bus came, right? Well I'm standing in line and this dude in front of me is ordering ALLLLLL kinds of things. 3 sodas, a coffee, 2 dbl cheeseburgers, 4 hamburgers, 6 cheeseburgers, an order of cheese sticks...just all random shit. And im just thinking, man, all I want is 4 cheeseburgers. =/ so I couldn't even order because by then it was 9:35 and the bus comes at 9:39. Ugh. So now I have to go to expensive ass Bread Co. before work. Those breakfast sandwiches do be on point though.
Ugh @ not getting paid for another week and T-Mobile sending me texts to pay my bill. At this rate a nigga is never gonna get the iPod Touch. What makes it worse is I'm working mad hours and getting like, nothing. Making Indonesian wages and stuff.
Oh, and my girl has a new song out. Do you even have to ask who? Pssh.
-looks at her.ugh. d;f;dshfdsjkgdsf. she is just....:roundabout:
Here's the song though: Gotta Work
She killed it. I just love her attitude and style. Look for our collabo in the future. lol. I want to be famous just to do a song with her.
-------------
Man....last night was crazy. It was hella stupid. I'm thinking now...uhm, Eric, don't do that again. But anyway....
So yeah, Katherine called and...or I called her back..whichever one of those two. And we talked. Then argued. Then made up. And for some reason, toward the end of the conversation I was just...speechless. Like, I didn't have anything that I wanted to say. Not in a bad way, but in a way of just...I'd rather be on the phone and not say anything. Of course she was like, "talk!" lol.
And I deleted Taya off my yahoo. I think I kind of had to...idk. She thinks I'm some person that I'm not and it's really making me mad. It really is such a stupid circumstance because I was enjoying our friendship. But idk. What people expect from me and what I can do are two different things. I think I'mma add her back though. Idk. We kind of talked this morning. I'm just...between a rock and a mountain.
I try to make everyone happy but it never works out. And I know that you really shouldn't do that. I also tell everyone the truth though. I don't sugarcoat anything. Never do I lie about something because it just makes the future more complicated...but for some reason me telling her the truth about stuff made things complicated. Idk. I wish she and I could just be friends and leave it at that. But I guess not. w/e.
1 comment:
;[
Post a Comment