"So why don't you go your way
And I'll go mine
Live your life
And I'll live mine
Baby you'll do well
And I'll do fine
Cuz we're better off....separated."
And I'll go mine
Live your life
And I'll live mine
Baby you'll do well
And I'll do fine
Cuz we're better off....separated."
Katherine.
Gee. I don't even know where to start. You make me so mad for ever thinking that a girl could be different. Obviously you can't be. Yeah, go ahead and accuse me of talking to a different girl every night. Do that. You can say all of that shit because it isn't true. Man, I fucking cuffed myself just to talk to you. All the opportunities I had to talk to girls here, and I didn't. Because i thought what we had was something better. But I guess, no, I KNOW that I was wrong. For your information, I never kissed another girl. I never did anything with another girl. Never. And this is because of my respect for what we had, and you weren't even my girlfriend. Man, do you know what every other boy would have done? Pssh. Everything. I seriously denied girls doing a lot of things to me. Getting head, my boys sexing chicks left and right and I'm at home trying to call you...man, get out chick. You had it good. I promise. Because I truly cared for you. And YOU pushed me away. All of those accusations and none of them were true. Everything you were blaming me for, you were probably doing. You were the one caught doing some SERIOUSSSS caking on some niggas tagboard. And even then, you managed to make me feel bad for things that you did. Like Keyshia Cole said, I might as well have done all that stuff you accused me of.
"first of all let me say
you can't accuse me of all the things
you know that you are guilty of
and i see that it is easy for you to blame
everything on me
If that's the case I should go have my fun
and do all the things you say I do
Girl I can't continue to take this from you"
you can't accuse me of all the things
you know that you are guilty of
and i see that it is easy for you to blame
everything on me
If that's the case I should go have my fun
and do all the things you say I do
Girl I can't continue to take this from you"
I mean, all I do is work and go to school. Not really much time for me to do a lot of other stuff. But oh well. I mean, you left me. Remember that. It wasn't the other way around, but you left me.
I loved Elaine. I loved Te'Querra. I didn't love you though...because I was hurt. And I feared you would play me. And you did this. And proved me right.
1 comment:
wordism. fuck her swole titty ass.
Post a Comment