man down.

It's so bad to wake up with a bad attitude. That has to be the worst. Too bad today I had to do it. I mean...idk. She said she'd call. And she didn't. And maybe she forgot, idk...but she said she would. And somehow, that makes me feel bad. Because two people who I wouldn't mind calling me...I kind of started arguments with. So in public, I apologize to Taya and Chelsea.

I guess I'm kind of in a good mood now. tan-ugh has me cracking up on yahoo. And the music is cheering me up. Shout out to Kidz In The Hall! lol.

lol. If Stacey was kidnapped, I'd for sure send out a search team for her. Have black people in the woods tryna find her tiny ass. Lmao.

oh. and random pic. thanks to tan-ugh. it's rihanna and her dog(gie). lmao. if anyone wants to own a dog with me, holl. only girls need apply lol.

1 comment:

kyeshiaaa said...

Where do I sign up?? :)