gun.ther and shyttt.



This blog was written the evening of Sept. 17 and is getting timestamped thank you very much.

KONICHIWA BITCHESSSS!

Katherinnnnnnna!
So like, worrrrd?
Word.

7:40-ish
I’m on the phone with her crazy ass right now. She’s crackin’ my ass up lolll. So goofy. I love that about her. Mannn, she even took pictures for me and stuff, so like, I’m going to put them on here because it’s my blog damnit. yo...our random y! convos are great too lol.

egoldglover: how's my pink bunny? :">
gun.ther: :"> what in the world are you talking about
egoldglover: that's you!
egoldglover: my pink bunny.
gun.ther: lol oh , i'm good My chocolate kisses
egoldglover: lmaooo
egoldglover: @ what you wrote on there.
gun.ther: hahahaah :">
egoldglover: imissed your large breasted self.
gun.ther: lol MY BREAST ARE LITTLE

She likes my blog. =]
She said it makes her laugh so uhm, I’ma do what I do in only the way I can do it, yehdig?
She plays Brain Age though on the phone alllllll thee damn time.

Uhm, I had a Tyson chicken burger for dinner. I got some of that cheap cheese but it tastes almost as good as Kraft yo. And then I got some nasty ass Coca Cola. I’m too mad Pepsi was all sold out and I couldn’t get any. I should’ve poured the Coke down the sink.

9:40-ish
So yeah, like Katherinnnna and I just got off the phone and it was awesome. Gawsh I lo- uhm. Hold on Eric. Ugh! I don’t know why I’m so afraid to say it…I mean, the feeling is like, THERE, but I just can’t say it. Either way, we just got off the phone and I had a great time. She’s such an awesome girl when we’re connecting and just doing our thug-izzle. We talked about my favorite porn ever, even though I freaked her out. Yo, that ish was crazy though!! Gee son, I’m like dying over here. :O @ that asian woman though, for she was theeeee freakiest girl ever.
But yeah…I love Katherinnnna’s phone conversations the most. We just talked for like, 2 hours and it felt like 7.9 minutes. I gotta be technical and shyt just cuz I feel like it. Blah. Ohmy, and she was mean to me, but extra nice at the same time and sent me this pictures…one of em I can’t show you… ;0. Ha! Bet you wish you had a love like mine. A shortie like mine. –enters chris brown-

“only thing that keeps me up…when I’m feelin’ down
I don’t know about you, gotta keep mines around
Cuz I don’ looked, I don’ searched and it’s hard to find
Another shortyyyyy like mine…..”

11:10-ish
Lol @ chelz. She cracks me up. That had to be one of the funnest, yet most inchoherent phone conversations ever. She needs to get that phone upgraded yo, lol. Eh? Lmaooo
Lil ass voice. Looking at my call log we talked for 43:03 lol…and it was mad fun. Let’s do it again..ohkay? kay. Rock on Canada.

11:20-ish
Kye is on the phone with some lame ass dude I guess…cuz she says he’s babbling about something gay and he needs to stop so her and I can talk or something. We have the coolest conversations when she’s not telling me to do my homework or else. If I ever get rich (which I will) and when I start my purple label clothing line, I’ma hire her to do something because she has such a great fashion sense. She actually knows about fashion beyond the normal –ish everyone sees on tv. Like, fashion isn’t all “Gucci/Tommy/Louis Vuitton”. There’s other lines that are just as famous as them that us regular ppl…well, y’all regular people don’t know about. Right now I’m kind of feelin’ Michael Kors. Eh. Rock on Kye with your asian self. Hey, she should be a model or something. She’s like, my prettiest friend. If katherinnnna is the prettiest person I know (which she is), then kye is like, second or something. I hope she gets her boy problems worked out. =]

--------
Ohkay. Ohkay. Ohkay ohkay ohkay. OoooooooooKAYYYY. I'm writing this
section on the bus. Its a boring hour and some minutes ride so you'll
all get blessed with my writing. Yoooo....there's a woman on the bus
with those flip flops with the lil flower on them. Those are soooooo
tacky. She loses. Eric - 1, World - 0.

"killin' em with freshness...."

*edit*
oh, and another pic of katherinnnna. =] and then me. =] x2

p.s. don't tell her she looks sleepy.

No comments: