Hello My Friends. lo.l.


Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

No one probably knows where that’s from…but it’s from Seinfeld. Man, I used to love Seinfeld a lot. I still do. That show cracks me up…a show about nothing! lol.

I’m about to go to school. It’s kind of early, but I’m going to go anyway just to get out of the house, you know? Like, I look forward to going to school just because it’s sort of like a refuge for me.

Speaking of refuge, I was talking to Kyeshiaa on the phone last night for the first time. She is so cool lol. But anyway, we talked about like, 73 things (we figured that out) and one of them was blogs. I was just telling her how I kind of dumb down this blog I guess because it seems like people would rather read this than the deep, serious stuff. So now, I think I’m going to have an alternate blog. Every time I update this one, I’ll post the link for the alternate at the top, and it’ll be a more serious collection of my thoughts and feelings. I miss writing things and people telling me that I was deep….now when I write they tell me I’m stupid….=/.

Mann, she gets two paragraphs today lol. She is like, the coolest 17 yr. old even if she doesn’t think so. Using all of those big words and stuff. Gawsh. How was I when I was 17? I can’t even remember. That was like, 2 years ago? I forgot what I did last Tuesday so I definitely forgot 17. But no, she is really ‘centered’ and I like to meet people who are centered and kind of have their life, not figured out, but in control. Or appear to be in control, for we never what truly goes in people’s heads. Although sometimes when I sit on the bus I close my eyes and wish that I could read people’s minds. lmaooo. That’d be so awesome. I bet people make fun of me though.

Katherinnnna and I talked last night. It was a pretty cool, chill conversation. We didn’t even fight yesterday. That’s what's up. It seems like we’re growing and climbing and stepping towards the right direction so that’s a BIG positive. Lol. We sing on the phone together a lot…if that girl asks me to sing “So Anxious” one more time! Uhh, too many high notes lol. We killed “This Love” though. Murda’d that shyt.

I have to take a shower (ohmygawsh, yes I still have to take cold showers) and I’m dreading that…but at least I’ll be able to go to McDonald’s for breakfast. Then I have to walk to school from McDonald’s though. Ugh. Community college isn’t as bad as I thought, although I still can’t wait to go back to Mizzou.

But yeah…brb because I have to get going if I’m going to catch McDonald’s breakfast. Ugh. My tummy is grumbling.

*edit* look at my fooooood!


Oh, and word up to Zoe Kravitz. Yes, the beautiful woman who graces the top of my blog everyday...i have a new pic of her. =D

No comments: