First...Mario's new song...or idk if it's out or w/e but I have because I have all the songs lol...but "This Is For" is SO good.

Dude sings:
"I said ladies...be patient with them
and try your best not to quit them
understand it takes some for us, to grow up
And fellas, try to realize
that she can't identify what real love looks like
It's gonna take some time...."

Anyway, I've just come from school. I had a quiz...and I knocked that ish out in like, 5 minutes. I was the first person finished, and it feels good to know you got something right lol. So anyway, my glasses are still a huge hit. A couple of people asked where they could get them and one dude tried to buy them off me. too fly. dumb fly. lol.

So anyway, i was trying to figure out what a "yuuuuuuuuuuulllllllllleeeeeee" is...0_O. But anyway, Soulja Boy's song...'Soulja Girl" is my new -ish. I mean, I hate to like him, but the song is hella smooth. I can already see myself dancing in the club to that -ish. darn.

lol. i saw a picture of Amerie today and thought of my crush. lmaooooo. i still remember when san-tan-ugh and i were figuring out what to say to her robin thicke-esque complicated ass. booyah! i guess imma find a okie-dokie pic of amerie and put it on top of this blog. that's what's up lol.

Oh, and I dl'd some new beats today. Ppl are receiving my current song with good..uhm...[fill in word for 'they like it']. because of that im going to try to make something new...

*edit* i know i had an Amerie pic up there already...but I can't get enough of her. -faints- here's another one. [biggie] and anothah one, uh, uh. yo puff, where my cheese at? [/biggie] get it? get it? ahhhforgetit.

"killin em with freshness..."

No comments: