Wake Up Mr. Eric!

I'm just remembering how angry I was waking up. Just a sense of being mad. I'm glad I don't have a wife because I'd have prolly pushed her off the bed. I'm a meanie. Lol.

So I kicked it with Jaren @ school. Dude cracks me up and I crack him up. I was tryna show him how to get a girl. When I'm not feeling shy I know how.

Lmaooooooo
This dude in my math class just cracked me up! Nig- err...dude read a word problem too serious...took deep breaths and ish lol.
Uhh...picture time.


Mannn, I'm kind of mad at this one girl. She talmbout she like me or whatnot which is all cool and gravy. But then she wants to get mad that im involved with katherinnnna. Like, icant help that shyt. I mean, ican but I won't. She has a history of bad dudes I guess so I just want her to be happy...its just not gonna be me. What makes it worse is she's a cool friend when we talk. She's not always there though so its like, "you're tryna advance through the ranks? nahbro." Idk what else to say on this...I'm just amazed at the last couple of days I guess.

But check this out- ijust checked.out some books from the school library. I looooooove reading so I can't wait to like, dive into these. Nerdism, I know. Hursh.

"wake up mr. west, mr. west, mr. fresh
mister -by-hisself-he-so-impressed
imean damn, did you even see the test?
you got d's muddafxcker! d's...rosie perez
imean he barely passed...and yeen in every class...
lookin at every ass, cheated on every test
iguess, this is my dissertation
homie this shit is basic
welcome to Graduation"
-written from memory. yeah, imthatcold.

"I'm like the fly malcom x...buy any jeans necessary."
-killin' em with freshness...-

No comments: