It's me, the absent blogger.
I had a stressful 1/3 of my day, but right now, 40 minutes before I go into work, I'm feeling better just listening to Marathon by Tennis.
I have a plan, and it'll probably increase the number of times you see something from me on this blog. I haven't been writing as much as I want to, and when I say as much as I want to, I mean never. So I'm going to try to write every day. Every single day. Set aside 30 minutes or an hour to write. This'll probably cut down on the time I can spend playing COD or watching porn, but I think I've done those enough in my lifetime lol. I also want to start entering some literary contests. Thinking about it kind of seems daunting, but then I remember how I came in 2nd for a story I wrote in two hours last semester at school, so I think if I put more work into something I may come up with a decent piece. This means reading more, because I always feel more creative reading stories.
That's basically it. What an update huh? Lol.
2 comments:
An update is an update, but THIS is an amazing update. I need to do the same thing & take out at least some time to post anything on my blog. There are plenty of ideas, but nothing has really been set in stone.
I'm excited to read what you are going to say. I'm also wishing you luck on the contests you are going to join, even if it's in advance. ;) <3
I'm excited for this! Whoot whoo...you know how I feel about your writing. Keep us posted. :)
Post a Comment