The more I look at and edit her pictures the more I think she looks like my friend Ashley. Or maybe not, but sort of. Anyway, in an awkward moment, she asked my mom for my number. When my mom told me I laughed, and then deflected the conversation. But then I started thinking, "hmm, maybe I should go out with her." The only thing is, though I'm not with someone else I feel like they give me pretty much enough to make me happy ... except physically. Though I'm awaiting that moment. So it became an instance in my head where I thought, am I ready to ignore new girls because I really like the current girl? I think so. It took me awhile to find someone I look forward to talking to each and every day, and I'm not sure I'm quite ready to potentially destroy that.
But I'm doing too much talking. It's only Tuesday and I'm already ready for the weekend. I have a lot to accomplish this week and I need to get on my shit. Time to be proactive! ... and stuff.

No comments:
Post a Comment