It's Sunday morning. 4:24am.
So yesterday I purchased my first item EVER from Amazon.com. I'm not really that big of a fan of buying things online, but I felt it was necessary. Yesterday morning I picked up some prints from the camera shop and decided to get hoods for my lenses. A hood for my 18-55mm was only like, $13 but one for my 50mm would have been $39.99. I wasn't really ready to spend $40 on that so I just got the one for my 18-55 and left. When I got home I found the same one for my 50mm on Amazon for like, $2, plus $4 in shipping. Sounds a lot better than $40 to me, lol.
I went to the mall after leaving the camera shop and saw that they had the Griffey's I've been waiting on. They were supposed to come out on the 10th but released yesterday instead. I'm glad I got these because I don't have any more money to be spending on shoes. Well, besides another pair coming out on the 20th that I really want, the Metallic/Black 5's. After that I'm good until the Holiday season when the Cement 3's and Concords are coming out. Though I do plan on getting a pair of grey Vans, the pair I talked about on my "fashion blog."





5 comments:
You inspire me to put my camera to more use. I need to start lugging it around with me, but it's so heavy. I also want to get another lense for my baby. :( I will Amazon more things. What do you suggest? I have a few filters & a wide angle 'fish eye' lense.
I know what you mean, I need to invest in a good camera bag that'll take the weight of it off of me.
As for lenses, I really recommend the 50mm. It's a great lens, and not expensive at all. It's also pretty sharp too.
Can you shoot me an e-mail of some that will be nice on my T3i? If you're willing PLEASE! :)
Sure thing! :]
You dahhhh best [Drake voice] <3
Post a Comment